+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Expert Advice

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Dear All ,

I applied for TRV for Canada in July 23 i got refusal on 07 august 2018 i appeal against the decision for review my application on 23rd August 2018 i Receive this Response

Dear KHAN, MUHAMMAD

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada with file number =========. We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email. If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive no further correspondence from our office on this request.

Best regards,

Client Experience Team | RA

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates

Today 19th November 2018 i receive email message update into your online Profile When i Check its Status """" We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you """ Please Advise are they re-open the case again what are my chances for being approved for visa THANKS

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Today 19th November 2018 i receive email message update into your online Profile When i Check its Status """" We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you """ Please Advise are they re-open the case again what are my chances for being approved for visa THANKS
It's not possible to say for sure. IRCC is reviewing your application to confirm whether or not the decision given was incorrect.

You'll need to wait for either a passport request or else no further communication from IRCC as advised in their email