waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Hello All,

I just wanna ask If I apply in an Express entry through CEC route with PNP (600 points) then I will have to stay in that's particular province where I get the nominee?

By the I am on PGWR with professional job. I am eligible for the PNP and for CEC I will be eligible in June'15.

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful.ad said:
Hello All,

I just wanna ask If I apply in an Express entry through CEC route with PNP (600 points) then I will have to stay in that's particular province where I get the nominee?

By the I am on PGWR with professional job. I am eligible for the PNP and for CEC I will be eligible in June'15.
Yes you will have to for 2-3 years.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Are you sure? I heard from the people that this is compulsory for those who immigrated from foreign directly but not for those who studied here and applied on PGWP.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not mandatory to any PR in Canada.
As soon as you get your PR (no matter under what program) you may move to any province (because of freedom to move) BUT you could get in trouble when you decide to get CITIZENSHIP. CIC could ask (and I already know such cases) to prove that you fulfilled your promise to province to stay in province (otherwise you would not get PN, right?), and you will not be able to prove it.

Of course, I am talking of cases when people moved out from the province where they got PN in couple of weeks or months and not a couple of years or because they could not find a job in one province but were able to find it in another.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
so what happened to those ppl who were not able to answer that why He dint fulfill the promise. They dint get the citizenship?

Actually my employer will not give an LMIA. I am sure its a long and complex process for the employer to have LMIA for the foreign worker that's why I am thinking to apply through provincial nominee as I am eligible for it (although I have read that there are new rules coming for SINP in Jan'2015) but I am sure it wont be tough for me as I have done my studies, 2 co.op terms and doing permanent job in SK. But just for the future when I will switch my job then the more chances to move to Alberta as there are a lot of job available in Alberta.