+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advise on 2nd refusal of study permit

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
There's no link. It's court process. Don't think it's as easy as applying somewhere
avtually i was familar with UK study visa and i had won my case myself alone in court withour hiring any lawyer because it was so expensive, i google all the procedure and followed it and it took 6 months in 2013 and costed me less than 100 pound and finally judge approved my visa . how much u paid for case and how u did , alone or lawyer

Lmahida

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for your response. Actually pgd accounting doesn't seems to be the right fit for me, that's why looking for MBA, and UNBC is in my top list. May I have an review for this program, since you are already in it and had an exceptional journey for so and all ?
I liked the course outline when I chose this course. Though it's small university it's ranking has improved recently. Professors are highly experienced from London school of economics, University of Victoria, Simon Fraser University and from renowned organizations in Canada. Classes are small so its more interactive. You need atleast 3 years work experience to get admission. You should also research if Prince George is the right place for the sector you wanna get in. They do have classes in Vancouver as well.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Hello Dear, I need your Suggestion badly , please!
Refused twice. I want to change my course from PGD-Accounting to MSc Financial Analytics or MBA. In that case MBA/MSc is definitely going to be a better choice. But as I previously said in SOP accounting pgd will help my career progression, but VO wasn’t convinced as refused for wrong program choice, this time how can I define this course change? Like I will say, matching with my previous background and profile MSc will help me for sure, but how to define my previous accounting choice? should I just ignore it or I should say sorry and now I understand MBA will help me better and therefore I am opting for it. Please help me to define this reason.
You have to explain your choice. You can't just say "the course will help my career progression". It's very vague and unclear. How can the VO be convinced at all that you're a genuine student or not if you're not providing explanation?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Exactly. I will provide proper explanation for the current program choice. but my confusion is, previously i said "Accounting - PGD will help me in progression" but refused. now I am gonna apply with better MSc/MBA program which matches with my profile/Background, now how can I define my previous choice, as I said accounting would be useful. that's the question sir, the change of program (PGD to MBA/MSc)! any idea, what should I say ?
Changing course after first rejection means u are not genuine. Don't change course

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
its after the 2nd rejection and the GCMS clearly written that, proposed course is not relevant. even i , myself also would like to go for a MBA/MSc actually.
Changing course would seem to indicate that you're not going to care about studying. You just want a visa to enter Canada. You're essentially telling the VO that the choice of course is irrelevant to you.