+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advise: Both Parents travelling Canada on Visitor Visa

daejeon

Apr 21, 2009
Hello Folks,

I am a Canadian PR, working at University of Calgary as a postdoc fellow/Researcher in Computer Science Dept. I want to invite my parents to visit me for two weeks. Actually I will sponsor their complete trip (Air ticket, insurance etc).

Can you advise what documents I should send to my parents so that they could get visa easily. In other words what documents are required for successful visitor visa application.

Thank you.

Daejeo

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daejeon said:
Hello Folks,

I am a Canadian PR, working at University of Calgary as a postdoc fellow/Researcher in Computer Science Dept. I want to invite my parents to visit me for two weeks. Actually I will sponsor their complete trip (Air ticket, insurance etc).

Can you advise what documents I should send to my parents so that they could get visa easily. In other words what documents are required for successful visitor visa application.

Thank you.

Daejeo
You have to send an invitation to them and an undertaking that you will be responsible for their travel, accommodation, healthcare and other living expence during their period of stay in Canada, That declaration will support for their TRV. Better your parents attach a copy of your birth certificate with their application to prove your relation with them.

vinadam

Feb 25, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
You have to send an invitation to them and an undertaking that you will be responsible for their travel, accommodation, healthcare and other living expence during their period of stay in Canada, That declaration will support for their TRV. Better your parents attach a copy of your birth certificate with their application to prove your relation with them.
pictures of you with them will be a great help, too. My parents were denied 2x before but on the third time, they used an agency to help them with the processing. The agency submitted their visitor application and all their requirements March 5, 2010 and they got their visa in less than a month and that was without interview and they didn't even go to the embassy. they paid some money but it's all worth it coz I get to see them this June :) Goodluck to you!