+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice

Jul 28, 2023
But I need to work in Canada it's my dream country applying for visiting visa what documents is required haven't applied so far plz help me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But I need to work in Canada it's my dream country applying for visiting visa what documents is required haven't applied so far plz help me
So focus on immigration programs like Express Entry based on your age, education, skilled work experience, language and funds.

A TRV lets you come to Canada to visit not work. There are not jobs here. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Jul 28, 2023
Well can u let me know the easiest way to enter in Canada am residing in Saudi Arabia currently working in logistics company business from 4 months and my wife shes a teaching profile working in India we both want to relocate to Canada at the earliest need some one to look our file and let us know the complete process from start to end

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well can u let me know the easiest way to enter in Canada am residing in Saudi Arabia currently working in logistics company business from 4 months and my wife shes a teaching profile working in India we both want to relocate to Canada at the earliest need some one to look our file and let us know the complete process from start to end
There is no easy or cheap way. You need to be well educated with strong language skills and skilled work experience. You need funds to.

So hire a licensed immigration consultant to help you through the process. This forum is to ask questions not guide you.

First start researching Express Entry. You will need to see if eliglbe so need your degrees assessed and take language tests.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html