+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advice

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
hi, i just wanted to ask from the experts or someone who can share his/her personal experience, one of my child (5 years old) TRV is going to expire in mid of May 2022 and since all of our family members trv's got approved in the end of year 2019 (after reconsideration request) but due to covid19 we didn't visit Canada altogether as a family (although i have been used my visa once in last year 2021) and now we are thinking to visit Canada in July 2022 in summer holidays so following are my questions:

1. if i reapply his visit visa now and if he gets refused then what will happen? does ircc will cancelled his existing visa too? processing time is showing 66 days from UAE and i think i will get the result well it before as process time going down drastically from 676 days to 66 days (few months before it went on 32 days)

2. or should we use the existing visa and must travel before the expiry and not to take any risk?

3. as i was the main applicant and had use my visa once then will it gives any positive impact on his application? i have an established business here and even my financial position has been doubled from the last time when i applied in 2019

kid has been travelled to Europe and USA and US visa is still valid till 2024

Thanks in advance for the all the valuable suggestions

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi, i just wanted to ask from the experts or someone who can share his/her personal experience, one of my child (5 years old) TRV is going to expire in mid of May 2022 and since all of our family members trv's got approved in the end of year 2019 (after reconsideration request) but due to covid19 we didn't visit Canada altogether as a family (although i have been used my visa once in last year 2021) and now we are thinking to visit Canada in July 2022 in summer holidays so following are my questions:

1. if i reapply his visit visa now and if he gets refused then what will happen? does ircc will cancelled his existing visa too? processing time is showing 66 days from UAE and i think i will get the result well it before as process time going down drastically from 676 days to 66 days (few months before it went on 32 days)

2. or should we use the existing visa and must travel before the expiry and not to take any risk?

3. as i was the main applicant and had use my visa once then will it gives any positive impact on his application? i have an established business here and even my financial position has been doubled from the last time when i applied in 2019

kid has been travelled to Europe and USA and US visa is still valid till 2024

Thanks in advance for the all the valuable suggestions
If you are going on a family vacation it will make much more sense to travel during school holidays. How long do you want to visit?