waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hi,

I'm in opposite situation, my wife is already 3 months pregnant and we are still waiting for our MR to come.. Before it's hard for me to accept that my application will be delayed until my wife's due date (sept 2015). But now this worried feelings slowly becomes an excitement as i see my baby growing in my wife's tummy....

Anyhow, I believe, if canada is for you, then it will be for you in the right time. The same for your baby, if the baby is for you then it will come also in God's perfect time.

df

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
My situation is similar to yours in almost all aspects. Only thing is I have 3 yr old son. I am still trying to figure out what's best. There are many options. The only thing I can say is that since U have already received AOR, and are likely to receive MR within a month, wait a little. Immigration states that U R to inform them of new births, not pregnancies. They wud be informed of the pregnancy by default if she becomes pregnant before medicals. U dnt wanna delay a process that has taken so long and is becoming harder and harder each year. When u r close to getting ur visa,Based on ur finances and ur contacts in Canada U can make the decision if U want to go ahead and try now or wait til after U land. I wish U all the best.

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
df,

Thank you for your comments.

Actually i also have 3 years old daughter. I really want to fast my application if there is a way, but i know it will only frustrate me, because i'm sure my wife will not be allowed to get her Xray during her medical exam. One thing also i am confused until now if it is necessary to inform the VO now that my wife is pregnant or i will wait for my MR and the panel physician will inform them during the medical exam or in their medical reports.

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
dems said:
df,

Thank you for your comments.

Actually i also have 3 years old daughter. I really want to fast my application if there is a way, but i know it will only frustrate me, because i'm sure my wife will not be allowed to get her Xray during her medical exam. One thing also i am confused until now if it is necessary to inform the VO now that my wife is pregnant or i will wait for my MR and the panel physician will inform them during the medical exam or in their medical reports.
Hi dems,

I think you should inform VO now, so that would limit the delays.... If you wait until MR, you will then have to inform VO, and they will start everything over. If you inform them now, this would save the time of sending and re-sending medicals....

P.S I sent you a private message.

You are blessed...

CANADA DREAMZ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/11/2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED ON 12/01/2015
Nomination.....
PER RECVD ON 20/02/2015
AOR Received.
25/02/2015
IELTS Request
sent already with application (Lis-8.5,reading 7.5, writing 7, speaking 7)
File Transfer...
26/02/2015
Med's Request
02/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Interview........
medicals received 20/05/2015 Decision made 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
PPR- 05/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015
LANDED..........
NOVember mid its white christmas for me
You all are very lucky, some have 3 yrs kid, some are carrying baby, but v went through alot of trauma, my wife went for ectopic pregnancy, we lost 2 unborn babies, doctors removed her right falloppian tube, only 1 fallopian tube is left, my wife was very lucky she survived this havoc, now the point is, v r waiting for medicals, it will take another 1/2 months to get it, now age is a big factor,v both of us are 33 yrs old myself secondary applicant with no job, my wife primary applicant who left the job after getting PER, she is struggling to conceive but then the problem is with MR, look god is teaching so many lessons for us, me and my family from both sides are suffering this trauma and tragedy, everyday im checking UCI status atleast 100 times a day, im so obsessive and only the way for canada

df

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
My advice was to albabeu and my situation is actually similar to his, not Dems. The following advice is for Dems. I am a diagnostic radiographer and I can tell U that the choice to have the chest xray done will be that of U and ur wife. The doctor nor anyone else can make that choice for U. The mist critical item is the first 3 months. During this tine if the medical request comes I wud tell U to not expose the fetus. After 3 months and especially if the fetus reaches 6 months, if U choose U can do it. In any case the mother will be provided in the radiation shielding over her abdomen.
Remember though, that other portions of the medical (blood tests) will likely reveal the pregnancy. If U are confused, discuss with ur physician.
ur wife is already at 3 months, and noone knows when MR is coming. So wait a little and do some more research.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
dems said:
Hi,

I'm in opposite situation, my wife is already 3 months pregnant and we are still waiting for our MR to come.. Before it's hard for me to accept that my application will be delayed until my wife's due date (sept 2015). But now this worried feelings slowly becomes an excitement as i see my baby growing in my wife's tummy....

Anyhow, I believe, if canada is for you, then it will be for you in the right time. The same for your baby, if the baby is for you then it will come also in God's perfect time.
Your application may not be delayed depending on when your MR is sent. Your wife's pregnancy is over 3 months so she can have her x-ray done with protective shield (if you both don't mind). A friend of mine did that last year and to God be the glory she had her baby in Canada this year and they are both doing great. I advice you start preparing to relocate NOW, so if MR comes pretty soon you can do it immediately, wait for PRV and if it comes before your wife's 8th month, I feel she can still fly to Canada to have her baby. I wish you the very best and congrats in advance.

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
fatenny said:
Your application may not be delayed depending on when your MR is sent. Your wife's pregnancy is over 3 months so she can have her x-ray done with protective shield (if you both don't mind). A friend of mine did that last year and to God be the glory she had her baby in Canada this year and they are both doing great. I advice you start preparing to relocate NOW, so if MR comes pretty soon you can do it immediately, wait for PRV and if it comes before your wife's 8th month, I feel she can still fly to Canada to have her baby. I wish you the very best and congrats in advance.
Hi,

Thank you for the nice information.. When did they inform the VO that she was pregnant, during MR, before MR or they did not inform? When they fly to canada, how many months pregnant she was that time? She got health card before she give birth in canada?

Sorry for the follow up question, but it will be a great help for me...

Thank you very much

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
dems said:
Hi,

Thank you for the nice information.. When did they inform the VO that she was pregnant, during MR, before MR or they did not inform? When they fly to canada, how many months pregnant she was that time? She got health card before she give birth in canada?

Sorry for the follow up question, but it will be a great help for me...

Thank you very much
You're welcome, the pleasure is mine.Her MR result revealed she was pregnant:meaning she didn't inform the VO before hand. She was 7 month gone when they relocated to Canada. They had to change the province( Ontario) they planned to land initially to Alberta so as to get health card immediately. There is a 3 month wait before insurance of health card in Ontario.

KDR686613

Mar 12, 2015
hai albabeu,
I noticed that ur visa office is ROME and u received ur AOR.Could u plz give ur timeline since my visa office is also the same.I got my PER on 12 th march.Since then no communication yet.It may be beneficial for all whose visa office is rome.
thanks in advance
KDR 686613.

Coolguy31

Nov 29, 2013
Nagpur, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014. Adtl Rpts submitted on 02-12-2015 to Med Center. Consultant Submitted all Docs Via Email on 8 Dec 14
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2016
LANDED..........
Landing 16-04-2016
My situation is similar to one's mentioned here but slightly different. My wife got pregnant after we completed our medicals. We are expecting our 2nd baby in September (We have a son , he is 4 yrs old). We have already informed the visa office that we are going to have change in family composition and we intend to land before delivery. Now i know some of you may say there was no need to inform. But we did so in April only. My 3rd line has been updated since 2nd week of December and still waiting. I think crossed 4 months now. We were hoping to land in June 1st Week in order to try and come under Medical insurance in Toronto but with the current status the picture does not look bright.

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
My situation is similar. I got pregnant after my PER and was 4 months when i did my medical, i did not inform VO but i guessed they got that from my medical result. I waited for 2 months expecting my PPR but alas instead of PPR, i was asked to send updated proof of fund for family of two or three depending on if i am married to the father of my baby, i was also asked to update my schedule A form and Additional family information form.

on the updated POF, i did not have up to the required fund but i had to quickly dispose my car and i attached evidences of sales receipt and transfer of ownership ,police report and sworn avidavict, i also ensure the payment of the car sale was paid into my account which i explained .
Do you think that will cause any delay in PPR? Please i need advise.

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Dear Seniors,

I have a question that

Is their any possibility that applicant after PER got Medical appointment from IOM in personal capacity before the MR email from LVO, and they kept the medical results and VO asked they and IOM submit those results? Because as CIC gives option that applicant can send medical results while filing immigration application.

Actually this question was asked by one of my friend whose wife is just one month pregnant and they want that they do medical in personal capacity in order to avoid his wife X-Ray defer situation which they will face after 2 months of her pregnancy. They also want that their kid born in Canada so they ask me this question.

I want your precious opinions in this matter.

Raza