+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advice,just Got replys from scr office .

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
office is scr
MY time Lline i :
My AOR is 12 22 2023,
finished my test at 1 20 2024,
last update is 3.1 BG,
still waiting for LLP,
almost one month Gone,still do not have any updates ,it almost diver me crazy.
Today i sent a email to scr office with this IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
i ask them what is my application status ,Does it have a decision made for not ,
after 15 minutes ,i got a reply from them with the Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team with IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ,
it said
"your enquiry has been sent to our Unit for review. You have not been scheduled for an Event. Once you have been scheduled, you will be notified via email. “
,i am just asking my application status ,decision made or not ,i have no idea why they reply me from the Ceremony Team with this email ,
any suggestions ?
Thanks so much ,i really appriciate it .
So sorry about what you are feeling!! It is challenging for everyone in this forum.. the best thing here is to focus on other things, use patience and don't compare your process with other ones.. I know it is hard, but their processing time is 12 months as per official website and the reps answering emails dont have more details about your application, that is with the officer processing your case. So if youd like an advice is focus on other things and use patience. Your turn will come soon!

Reactions: kaneisme1122

kaneisme1122

Mar 17, 2024
So sorry about what you are feeling!! It is challenging for everyone in this forum.. the best thing here is to focus on other things, use patience and don't compare your process with other ones.. I know it is hard, but their processing time is 12 months as per official website and the reps answering emails dont have more details about your application, that is with the officer processing your case. So if youd like an advice is focus on other things and use patience. Your turn will come soon!
Thanks so much !!