+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a Sample Study Plan

chandrahas

May 13, 2011
Hello Sir, I am a citizen of India, I came to Sweden 4 months back (in middle of Jan2011 on Student Visa cum Residence Permit), visa upto (Jan2012) . I have a valid visa now in my hand. I also have a passport valid up to Feb2014.

I am currently living & studying M.S in Sweden. I want to go to Canada and to live there for a longtime for job or for study (Perhaps, it could be a short time course (or) Masters diploma (or) Research degree program.

I heard, is it true that, ''it would be easy to applying a visa to Canada & process of getting it would be easy, when we apply from Sweden?

I want to work & live in an English speaking country.

For now. is it better for me to get a work permit here in Sweden for the time being and to gain citizenship in Sweden (or) can I apply now for Canada visit visa, to travel now or at a suitable time?

(or) should I get an admission to a course?

How it would be if I go to Canada on visit visa, after going there, I take up a job or a course and convert my visa?
Can any one suggest me the easiest and reliable way to live in Canada, please...
If I can go from Sweden to Canada, which is the best way, please mail me details. Here is my email ID, please send your reply to my mail ID as mentioned below:

Thanks & Regards.
email ID: Chandrahas.roy@gmail.com

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
chandrahas said:
A small updation, I am a citizen of India and I came to Sweden 4 months back (Jan 2011) on student visa (Residence Permit) upto (Jan2012) . I have a valid visa now in my hand for Sweden. I have a passport valid upto 2014.

I want to live in an english speaking country either in 2012. Is it better for me to get a work permit here in Sweden for the time being and gain ciitzen ship or can I go immediately to canada on a valid vida and get my admission to a course or take up a job?

If I can go from Sweden to Canada, which is the best way, please mail me details. Regards.
Hi,

i understand your questions. I have been to Sweden few times and i lived in Western countries for several years. Sweden has also very high standard of living as Canada. But in Canada you will find more Asian than in Sweden. Both countries are cold (long winter) Find out how many years one need to get a citizenship in Sweden. Do you want to go to Canada for study after MS ? If you don't mind, can you tell me your age. So i can guide you accordingly

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please send me too at adnan_wns@hotmail.com

EgyEpat

Dec 21, 2010
maan2010 said:
PM me ur email...I'll send u a sample of study plan.
Hi bro

I'll be highly appreciated if you please send me a copy of the SOP,study plan and cover letter for studying a diploma in business administration (management) (2 years) as soon as possible as I'll be submitting my papers to the embassy in Abu Dhabi (UAE) next few days for the September intake.

My ID is : ajmibrahim @ yahoo.com

It's soooooooooooo urgent :'(

Thanks in advance

Elaine83

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
App. Filed.......
10-07-2011
IELTS Request
Band 7 IELTS
Med's Request
N/A
Interview........
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2011
LANDED..........
31-08-2011
Hi can someone send me a sample of your study plan pls, mechai_bal@yahoo.com thanks

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
I would be grateful if you could forward a study plan to my email address:

devilsparda_norules@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance :D

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOP data is send to all who mentioned their email IDs..

Best of luck to all of u...

Nerro888

Jul 4, 2011
Hi can I please have a study plan sample as well. My email is rkyurpanova@gmail.com
I need it fast Please!!!!