+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

prykaul

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Nov 2013
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2014
Med's Request
5th August 2014
Med's Done....
7th August 2014
eva88 said:
But guys i have observed many rejections in TRV cases.... So would it be wise to apply for TRV and OSWP at the time of entry in Canada....
n what are the reasons for TRV Rejections ?
TRV is temporary resident visa and is required in both cases (visitor and worker).

In case of worker category of visa will be worker and a letter will be issued which you have to show to immigration officer to get the work permit .

Visitor visa processing time is less but what i have heard is that getting an OSWP is easier than Vistor in some cases ......

hiiamsunny

Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Med's Request
no
VISA ISSUED...
rejected
HB.Agenda2 said:
Dear Friends.... IceTea, Schumacer, Sunny, Neetu... any news today?? nothing for me...
Nothing dear...

Ice tea

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi vo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
Nothing even today...patience is the only option guys...let's wait and all of a sudden will get good news....don't loose hopes...

Take the case of priyanka...she waited for more than three months...and finally she got her visa that too after medicals...so cheer up guys....:)

gogagig

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Ice tea said:
Nothing even today...patience is the only option guys...let's wait and all of a sudden will get good news....don't loose hopes...

Take the case of priyanka...she waited for more than three months...and finally she got her visa that too after medicals...so cheer up guys....:)
If mine takes 3 months, my job will be gone!!!!!
Still hoping for the best. And soon.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
gogagig said:
If mine takes 3 months, my job will be gone!!!!!
Still hoping for the best. And soon.
buddy, i think you should inform your company about the delays at CHC-ND... they should understand that it's not in your hands... and they should allow you some more time... i spoke to my employer and thankfully they are very accommodating and patient...

Chikku123

Jan 22, 2013
Hi All,

I applied for spouse open workpermit yesterday, i want to know if i get the visa do they mention before what date should i be there in Canada.

Can any body please help me.

Thanks

jassiforu

Nov 9, 2012
Hello Guys.......

On 29th January its gonna be since 3 months that my husband has applied for SOWP for Canada and even no initial response yet.
We have send them email on delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca twice but no reply till now.
What if its past 3 months that someone has applied........is it like no more hopes or still we can conclude that some verification is going on?
I am getting worried day by day....... :(

Please reply.
Thanks

Jaswinder

Oct 22, 2009
i am not sure why there is delay, my wife traveled to US twice and returned in Nov only and applied for Canada visa. Seems CHC have put on their reosurces to cover student visa first in Q4,2012 and now working on work permit that are not like to spouse WP. hope to get some response.

gogagig

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
And another day rolls by without news.....
Seems like they only finalize the application of one person on this forum every week!

rahul.tiwari

Oct 1, 2012
Jaswinder said:
i am not sure why there is delay, my wife traveled to US twice and returned in Nov only and applied for Canada visa. Seems CHC have put on their reosurces to cover student visa first in Q4,2012 and now working on work permit that are not like to spouse WP. hope to get some response.
Hi Jaswinder,

You mentioned, Your Employer wrote mail to embassy about status of her application. Could you please share the mail id. Is it delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca or different.

Thanks, Rahul

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Husband a student, I am seeking for Spousal open work permit
Application submitted: 2nd Jan 2013
Application received by CHC : 3rd jan 2013
Medicals done and submitted the originals with the forms. Was in Canada previously for 2 years with an open work permit and also UCI.

Waiting for the Visa, its been 15 days for today no response

gogagig

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
varsha13 said:
Husband a student, I am seeking for Spousal open work permit
Application submitted: 2nd Jan 2013
Application received by CHC : 3rd jan 2013
Medicals done and submitted the originals with the forms. Was in Canada previously for 2 years with an open work permit and also UCI.

Waiting for the Visa, its been 15 days for today no response
Decisions are not always made in order applications are received, but some people here have been waiting for the work permit application for over 3 months in the new delhi visa office- with no news