+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

prakash4u

Aug 19, 2012
Pippin said:
Not convinced he would leave Canada at end of the visa, despite plenty of solid ties. Did not adequately prove he had experience, despite working in same position and similar fields for 9 years. Employer would only provide job titles and not duties in reference letter.
hi pippin.... just to know what is the title for your job, noc code and where you are going to put up in canada ... did you apply from any agency or u got your job offer direct from company

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Our friend applied for a posting on JobBank and was offered the position. Semi-skilled. He is an excellent applicant for the position and it is still hoped something will work out. Waiting for GCMS in hope of understanding how they ever came to the decision.
A suggestion posted a little way back about going PNP route = certainly is being considered. Issue is that for semi-skilled (C/D) you still have to convince Embassy you "will leave Canada before visa expires" for PNP, as you cannot apply for PR until you have worked for 6-9 months depending on the Province.

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Pippin

please help me in my case....

I Just need to ask few Questions regarding Canada TRV (for Multiple Entries). I am applying from Abu Dhabi, I am resident of Qatar (almost 5 years now with family) and Pakistani National.

How many weeks it takes to get Visa from the day of submitting application to Abu Dhabi Canada Embassy (If the application is complete). for Pakistani they have mention 5+20 days on average it take to process application ( on Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi web site)

Is there any advantage of applying with family? ( I am male 28, with wife and daughter)

Having USA B1/B2 visa (5 years , Multiple), can make any difference in out of Canada TRV application and in duration of processing time?

and what month of calendar year suitable to apply (I mean some people has posted on internet that during summer application process time increase with decrease in probability of getting successful.

Please Share Your Experience and knowledge
thanks

mehratm

Sep 4, 2012
Received the Visa Today.

My Timelines were as follows

Documents Submitted - 9th Aug
Med Request - 13th Sep
Med Done - 14th Sep
Pspt submitted again - 17th Sep
Visa Received - 28th Sept.

sethis

Jul 26, 2012
mehratm said:
Received the Visa Today.

My Timelines were as follows

Documents Submitted - 9th Aug
Med Request - 13th Sep
Med Done - 14th Sep
Pspt submitted again - 17th Sep
Visa Received - 28th Sept.

Congtratz!! Good Luck and Godspeed..

I am waiting for some news on my application now.. Hopefully the applicants who applied post Aug 15th should have some confirmation soon...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Some of you may have already seen my posts on other threads about our friend's issue, but GCMS revealed that the VO assessed someone else's application and put their notes under our friend's identity. From reading the VO remarks it all makes sense why the application was denied (based on the other person's lack of documentation, experience, travel history, finances, home ties, etc.) We are now trying to get the VO to correct the mistake and hope the job offer can be salvaged.
I hope everyone else has better luck.

sethis

Jul 26, 2012
STATUS UPDATE

sethis said:
Hi

Passport submitted to VFS Delhi - 16th Aug 2012
Passport received at Canadian High Commission - 17th Aug 2012
Medicals request received from Canadian High Commission - 12th October 2012

sudhakar90

Oct 19, 2012
Here is my timeline till today for temporary work permit. I applied through VFS Chennai.

Application received at Delhi Embassy: Sep 10.
Request for Medical sent: Oct 10.
Medical Instructions and form received: Oct 12.
Done with medical at Chennai Apollo heart center: Oct 15.
Medical Reports and Passport sent back to Delhi: Oct 16
received at Embassy: Oct 17.

Now awaiting final visa.

sudhakar90

Oct 19, 2012
sudhakar90 said:
Here is my timeline till today for temporary work permit. I applied through VFS Chennai.

Application received at Delhi Embassy: Sep 10.
Request for Medical sent: Oct 10.
Medical Instructions and form received: Oct 12.
Done with medical at Chennai Apollo heart center: Oct 15.
Medical Reports and Passport sent back to Delhi: Oct 16
received at Embassy: Oct 17.
Passport released by the Embassy: Oct 26.