+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
avm said:
Dear folks,

after long waiting period of 41/2 months I'm happy to say today I received approved Workpermit e-mail from CIC. :p :p :p

waiting for passport now.

many thanks to everybody in this forum. This forum helped me alot.

very soon you are all get visas.

My timeline:

applied OWP-S visa @ VFS- Hyderabad on 18-March-2013
application reached to NewDelhi VO on 19-March-2013
Medical Request: 20-July-2013
Medical done: 29- July-2013
approved e-mail received on : 8-August-2013
Hey avm did you any case specific enquiry before MR and if yes then how many times and how.

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Can anyone of u please tell me when this PAFSO strike will end? M having job offer with hrsdc n lmo approval, waiting for the strike to come to end, to apply for WP? Should I apply for it now? N in how much time the CIC give me response or acknowledgement of my application? This PAFSO strike is making me mad Pls guide what should do? And my another question is that if I submitt my application online, what type of acknowledgement or receipt I will get from the NDVO and in how much time?

Shanmuga

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 - 04 - 2013
File Transfer...
04 - 04 - 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Can anyone of u please tell me when this PAFSO strike will end? M having job offer with hrsdc n lmo approval, waiting for the strike to come to end, to apply for WP? Should I apply for it now? N in how much time the CIC give me response or acknowledgement of my application? This PAFSO strike is making me mad Pls guide what should do? And my another question is that if I submitt my application online, what type of acknowledgement or receipt I will get from the NDVO and in how much time?
Dear hardikacharyaame06,

We all waiting for PAFSO strike to end and don't know when will it end :( I would suggest you to submit your application through online even CIC recommend to apply online rather than paper application but i have no idea about online application ::)

You can apply as far in advance as possible, the earlier that you apply the earlier that you get your visa

All the best.

Manish25

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Med's Request
22/08/13
Med's Done....
23/08/13
Passport Req..
submited with application
VISA ISSUED...
6/09/2013
congratulation avm

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Shanmuga said:
Dear hardikacharyaame06,

We all waiting for PAFSO strike to end and don't know when will it end :( I would suggest you to submit your application through online even CIC recommend to apply online rather than paper application but i have no idea about online application ::)

You can apply as far in advance as possible, the earlier that you apply the earlier that you get your visa

All the best.
Thank u very much. can u please tell me if i apply online how the CIC give me the confirmation that they have received my application? and in how much time they give such acknowledgements?

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA received August 21, 2015
Folks

I have got my medicals done this morning at Fortis Bangalore. Very professionally handled. Apparently this week and the next, the e-medicals has been shut down and hospital is going to courier the results to CHC. And this will take a week.

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,Friends.I'am New Member & also want your suggestions & Help. In My case.
I'have Applied For Work Permit With The Help Of A Immigration Consultant From Canada , Since I'have a Job Offer With An LMO From A Canadian Employer .
At Present I'am Residing In Brasil.
My Application Was Made Online CIC On 18 March,2013. For Work Permit.
In The Site Of CIC It says, Minimum 20 Working Days Is Required For The CIC To Reply You Back For any additional Information Or Asking You To Make Medicals. But Till Now I haven't Heard From The Consulate In Sao Paulo (BRASIL.)
Since The Strike Is On By PAFSO Members,There Is No Response From The Sao Paulo Consulate when I Call Or send Them a Mail.
Any Information Would Be Appricated.Thanks For Reading .
God Bless & Best Of Luck.

niruban44

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Hi Indura. . Is the e-medicals shutdown only in Fortis Bangalore or all hospitals?

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
niruban44 said:
Hi Indura. . Is the e-medicals shutdown only in Fortis Bangalore or all hospitals?
Apparently all hospitals, as it has been shut down by CHC and not Fortis. That's was the person handling the International desk mentioned.

niruban44

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
thanks Indura..

eva88

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
Indura said:
Apparently all hospitals, as it has been shut down by CHC and not Fortis. That's was the person handling the International desk mentioned.
Hi Indura,

Any idea why have they shut e-medicals ? an does that mean no hope of getting medical requests also till next week ? :(

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
eva88 said:
Hi Indura,

Any idea why have they shut e-medicals ? an does that mean no hope of getting medical requests also till next week ? :(
No, they are processing medical requests but manually. Results are being couriered to CHC. You need to take 4 passport size photos for these.

canadaapr2013

Aug 9, 2013
hi guys, I am new to the forum.. but i have been reading all blogs since last three months. today i've registered myself to share good news. i applied for ICT+OWP(spouse) on 26th march 2013 at vfs new delhi, app rec at CIC on 28th mar 2013. gotmy visa today. below is the timeline

Applied on : 26th mar 2013
app rec CIC :28th mar 2013
medical req : 27th july
medical done : 28th july
wp approval mail : 8th aug
passport recievd : 9th aug

mandy 25

Aug 6, 2013
update on pafso strike....... so hope strike will early wind up.......

Latest tweet from our PresidentTim Edwards @PafsoApase on the PSLRB hearing:

The @PSLRB will hear @PafsoApase's bad-faith bargaining complaint against @TBS_Canada on Thu Aug 22. We expect hearing to last 2 days max......