+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

can anybody help.
my company has asked to whom the experience letter should be address to.

Can i take as "To whom it may concern" or it should be addressed to " Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada".

urgent help required.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi Guys,

can anybody help.
my company has asked to whom the experience letter should be address to.

Can i take as "To whom it may concern" or it should be addressed to " Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada".

urgent help required.
To whom it may concern

PEPDMA

Jan 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received nomination today AOR 1612**
Can any body help me understand, should I accept the invitation straight away?
What are the next steps and expected timelines for each ( for example how long will it take me to get the medical done? and is medical required for the entire family?)

Timelines
Attended Info Session in Dubai : 19th July
AOR Received : 12 th Sept
No ADR
Nomination : 4th April

Thanks

ILoveMaple21

Mar 22, 2017
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
Nomination.....
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
02-10-2017
Med's Done....
13-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
PEPDMA said:
Hi Guys,

I received nomination today AOR 1612**
Can any body help me understand, should I accept the invitation straight away? -you might want to backread a little and you'll get some helpful infos. :)

What are the next steps and expected timelines for each ( for example how long will it take me to get the medical done? and is medical required for the entire family?)- it is case to case basis. if you and your family have no health issues then you will pass it in no time .for now enjoy the moment. ^^ congrats and all the best during CIC stage.

Timelines
Attended Info Session in Dubai : 19th July
AOR Received : 12 th Sept
No ADR
Nomination : 4th April

Thanks

Bruce-D

Jan 20, 2017
Hello my friends! I've been a silent reader of this topic. Thank you for your encouraging posts!
I've received and accepted my nomination today! :D Awaiting for additional points and further instructions from CIC.

Please see my timeline below:
NOC: 0124
PNP: 1613**
AOR: 22 Nov 2016
ADR: No
Nominated: 04 Apr 2017

ztevey

Apr 3, 2017
Congrats, Bruce-D!!!

Hey guys, is that ok if someone with 1613** have received the nomination while I am with 1612** haven't ?

I mean should I start to panic? Or it only means that NB is working on my case at the moment?

Thanks

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

is there a possibility that after submitting the documents to CIC, there may be additional document request same as we get from NB PNP?

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urgent Help required.

I am currently the finance manager - treasury and payable. I have selected Noc. 0111 - financial managers. Based on the same I have send the documents to NB PNP and my work experience cover mostly the duties mentioned in the NOC code. NB PNP accepted the same and gave me the nomination.

I have a bachelors degree ( B.COM ) from Pakistan which is equivalent to Diploma ( 2 years ) as per WES. know for CIC, the minimum education requirement for this NOC is a bachelor's degree. Is this bachelors degree should be equivalent to WES bachelors degree. Although my university has granted me the bachelors degree back in 2002 when I have completed the course but as per equivalency I am not a bachelor.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

a rather difficult question, would be glad if somebody can help.

if we apply under one NOC (like for me 0111 as per my current job) and province accept and provide the nomination but CIC consider my work experience as per the same noc but the educational requirements as per equivalency are not considered as per the same NOC. Will they transfer me as in another relevant NOC ( like for me, my education may under NOC 1111 ) and award me the points as such or they will simply refuse the application despite the provincial nomination under the same NOC?

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi guys,

is there a possibility that after submitting the documents to CIC, there may be additional document request same as we get from NB PNP?
yes, i have been asked for three times....lol

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Bruce-D said:
Hello my friends! I've been a silent reader of this topic. Thank you for your encouraging posts!
I've received and accepted my nomination today! :D Awaiting for additional points and further instructions from CIC.

Please see my timeline below:
NOC: 0124
PNP: 1613**
AOR: 22 Nov 2016
ADR: No
Nominated: 04 Apr 2017
congrats Mr Silent .....all the best for cic stage