Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
GIVA333 said:
Hi 123Pinoy, could you please advise, when you got ITA from CIC you will need to submitt to them again all documents sent earlier to NB ?
yes.. in addition, u will need to send medicals, and police clearance

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
123pinoy said:
yes.. in addition, u will need to send medicals, and police clearance
do we need to send documents to CIC as hard copies or scan copies.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
ZafarAfridi said:
do we need to send documents to CIC as hard copies or scan copies.
all scanned copies during CIC stage

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
q1234q said:
Hi 123Pinoy

Can you check your application status on ECAS?

Thanks so much.

Application/profile status...................Open
Review of eligibility..........................Review in Progress
Review of medical results..................Passed
Review of submitted documents.........No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview....................Not needed at this time
A background check is needed...........Not needed at this time
Final decision..................................Not Started

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Today I got an email from NB Immigration officer who is dealing with my case. They requested additional documents and I have to say that I am shocked what are they asking me to submit. First of all, they are asking me to send a letter of invitation. The worst thing about this is that I know and I am 100% sure that I sent that letter as a cover page of my full application.
Second, they are asking me to fill out question 8 of the form NBPNP 003. I cannot believe, there is just basic information, I checked what I was writing and I do not know how to fix it because it looks good to me.
Third, submit evidence of work experience. They are asking me to place reference letters from employers that I am NOT claiming points. Actually, with those jobs, I could not even apply for PNP!!! The only job that I am claiming points is this one that I have in NB and I sent reference letter for that one. I do not understand why do they need letters from employers that I am not claiming points, especially if those jobs were not in category 0, A or B.
The fourth copy of employment contract of the Canadian employer (if applicable). I do not have a contract here in Canada, my boss has written the reference letter where is stated that I am full-time permanent employee!!
And the last one copy of citizenship card from my brother. In close relative section is stated that applicant has to submit passport OR citizenship card. I submitted his passport and now they are asking me for this document which is the same thing.

To be honest I do not think they want me here and I do not think I can provide letters from my former employers. If they do not want me here, there are 195 more countries so someone else will take me. Of course I will try to gather all these documents but to be honest I doubt I can do it!!!

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Pinoy123,

Could you please advise how NB informed you that you been nominated after they checked your documents and find everything is ok.
I mean by mail or no mails?
I am asking because my original CIC profile created by a representative and I don't have access to my profile , I just have my number and job seeker code and I am little worry that NB not sending nomination by mail and send it direct to CIC profile and the representative not checking regularly all the profiles and then I miss the acceptance of the nomination.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
beogradjanin1 said:
Today I got an email from NB Immigration officer who is dealing with my case. They requested additional documents and I have to say that I am shocked what are they asking me to submit. First of all, they are asking me to send a letter of invitation. The worst thing about this is that I know and I am 100% sure that I sent that letter as a cover page of my full application.
Second, they are asking me to fill out question 8 of the form NBPNP 003. I cannot believe, there is just basic information, I checked what I was writing and I do not know how to fix it because it looks good to me.
Third, submit evidence of work experience. They are asking me to place reference letters from employers that I am NOT claiming points. Actually, with those jobs, I could not even apply for PNP!!! The only job that I am claiming points is this one that I have in NB and I sent reference letter for that one. I do not understand why do they need letters from employers that I am not claiming points, especially if those jobs were not in category 0, A or B.
The fourth copy of employment contract of the Canadian employer (if applicable). I do not have a contract here in Canada, my boss has written the reference letter where is stated that I am full-time permanent employee!!
And the last one copy of citizenship card from my brother. In close relative section is stated that applicant has to submit passport OR citizenship card. I submitted his passport and now they are asking me for this document which is the same thing.

To be honest I do not think they want me here and I do not think I can provide letters from my former employers. If they do not want me here, there are 195 more countries so someone else will take me. Of course I will try to gather all these documents but to be honest I doubt I can do it!!!
Sorry to hear about that. I'd say some people had a rougher time in NB stage (i.e. had to go through two sets of ADR's...had to send two separate documents via courier etc).
It's really up to you if you want to quit or go through the hassle altogether. I say it's a venture worth taking, but it's ultimately your call :)

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
beogradjanin1 said:

I understand how frustrating it is for you, but you are almost there. They ask additional documents from every candidate this is their normal routine,it is not because they do not want you there. Just gather whatever document that you can and whichever you cannot provide just write a nice, polite and detailed LOE telling them why you cannot provide the requested documents. After this give them 3 week to four weeks tops you should get your nomination. All the best

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Thanks a lot for replay, I was expecting that they will ask for some documents but not for documents that are not required. I just cannot understand if I do not claim points for something why do they need those papers.

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
beogradjanin1 said:
Thanks a lot for replay, I was expecting that they will ask for some documents but not for documents that are not required. I just cannot understand if I do not claim points for something why do they need those papers.
dude, you are lucky compared to me. They just asked me for one correction/update once from my reference letter and ECA. It took me 4 months for ADR. I am just tired of being keeping asking for update for just a minor part but they do not let me know all. And they seems once you correct or satisfy them until they go further on your profile and find out another problems.

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
GIVA333 said:
Hi Pinoy123,

Could you please advise how NB informed you that you been nominated after they checked your documents and find everything is ok.
I mean by mail or no mails?
I am asking because my original CIC profile created by a representative and I don't have access to my profile , I just have my number and job seeker code and I am little worry that NB not sending nomination by mail and send it direct to CIC profile and the representative not checking regularly all the profiles and then I miss the acceptance of the nomination.
Your registered email will receive update/new message from CIC as well as confirmation of nomination mail from nbpnp. also, your cic account will be updated.

xavsayxan

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/07/2016
Nomination.....
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
12/10/2016
Med's Done....
09/11/2016 medical passed
Passport Req..
01/10/16
beogradjanin1 said:
ive read from the previous posts having same story as yours. her adr was to send reference letter from one of her previous employer which she is not claiming points. so she emailed nb and provide letter of explaination stating whatever her reason was and that she is not claiming points from that company then got nominated 2wks aftr. u can also make LOE for other adrs theyre asking from you like the contract from a canadian employer tell them u dont have. about your brothers docs write an LOE why u sent only the passport but its better if u send them copy of the citizenship card also. make another ita letter since they ask for it and make an Loe. LOEs can help a lot. but of course if youre still willing to go thru it. dont lose heart! a lot of applicants are waiting for nominations or even just ADRs coz its one step closer to our dreams :) GOD bless..

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)