29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
PJ1220 said:
During our batch, some of the applicants send multiple applications to other provinces. Some where even nominated by 2 or 3 of them and just chose NB as there desired province. So you are okay with it. You just have to choose which to accept or not to accept in CIC stage. Good luck.
You can't have another immigration file under process while applying to NB; it's the top most exclusion mentioned in their guide

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
LokiJr01 said:
It's a mixed bag of feedback from NB. Some applicants have their parents sign as witness and the application was processed....some had siblings sign as witness but the applicant was asked to resend a correct form.
It all depends on which officer will take your case. For example, before I sent my documents I was confused with form 004 because it says (if applicable). I have called NB Immigration two times and I have spoken to two different agents. One is told me that I do not need to submit that form while another one is told me that I do need to submit that form. Then I made consultations with my lawyer and the lawyer told me that every time I am not sure to submit or not to submit, to always submit. So I sent my documents and my witness is my brother who is a Canadian citizen. I hope they will not make me submit the same form twice just because of that.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
You can't have another immigration file under process while applying to NB; it's the top most exclusion mentioned in their guide
I would disagree, as according to CIC:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp
there are 3 immigration programms, whereas, in my view, an application for a province certificate is not one of those.
I believe that if you have submitted your application to CIC, than you application is in process.
If you applied for a PNP, than you don`t have an application in process.
That's my opinion.

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
I agree with Svach. Though I got ITA and have sent my application to nbpnp, but I am also thinking of applying to sinp in next intake.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
maged_mmh said:
Immigration means CIC stage and, just like I have said, some of our batch has multiple PNP applications and were still nominated by the province of NB.

vsanty12

Apr 5, 2016
PJ1220 said:
Immigration means CIC stage and, just like I have said, some of our batch has multiple PNP applications and were still nominated by the province of NB.
This is what I got from one of NBNP express entry application forms, and I think it's what they mean by application:

Previous Immigration Applications - Provide full details of all applications, regardless of final decision, made to obtain refugee status, an
immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program or
visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country. Submit photocopies of all correspondence (letters, email, or any other
communication) related to the final decision from each application.
I am also worried about trying for nomination from another province, as I fear that my NBNP application will be nullified. Again, our seniors in the forum can advise.

Thanks.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
PJ1220 said:
please take a look at the guide

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
In any case, send them an email, they'll confirm the same

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Dear All,

I need to get answers to few questions and will appreciate if any of you would be kind enough to help me. I have got ITA from NB during their information session held in Abu Dhabi in July 2016. Now I am trying to pull all the documents together and need to get following explanations:
1- We could not arrange birth certificate for my wife and hence have got a certificate from consulate certifying her date of birth based on her passport. As a second evidence, we have arranged a family tree documents from the concerned ministry from home country which has her date of birth and both parents names as well. Please confirm if these two documents should be enough????
2- From my previous employer, they gave an end of service certificate which does not provide Job description and salary details. So on my request, they provided me a separate JD document on their letter head and a salary certificate. Should these be enough?
3-In the net worth form, Should I mention all of my real estate property, if yes, then how to ascertain estimated market value and what kind of documents would they need to see to confirm my ownership? (please this question is very important and I will appreciate answer--I meet the minimum unencumbered funds requirements and have all the relevant bank letters and statements but really confused about property)

Many many thanks in advance

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
maged_mmh said:
please take a look at the guide
No need to take a look of the guide because I already landed and what I am telling or sharing you about PNPs is true based on our experiences last year so no need to argue about that.

Here is an example of an applicant in 2015 who applied for SINP, OINP, NSNP and NBPNP. Page 63 of this thread.

rajanvnv said:
Just a quick update on my NBPNP Application. I was contacted by NBPNP officer to provide the latest format of NBPNP 003 form which contains the EE profile number and Job code. Back in May when I got EOI, the format of this form used to be different, it did not have the EE profile number and Job code and hence they wanted me to send them the soft copy of this form, to provide the nomination electronically. Meanwhile, I also got nomination from Ontario and hence I have sent them a mail to withdraw my application and they have withdrawn it.

Good Luck to all you guys.
Anyway, it is your choice. All the best on your applications.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
PJ1220 said:
No need to take a look of the guide because I already landed and what I am telling or sharing you about PNPs is true based on our experiences last year so no need to argue about that.

Here is an example of an applicant in 2015 who applied for SINP, OINP, NSNP and NBPNP. Page 63 of this thread.

Anyway, it is your choice. All the best on your applications.
And that's exactly why you have to look at the guide to avoid misleading someone, things changed since you applied

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
I am posting my questions again and hoping that any expert could assist. Thanks

Dear All,

I need to get answers to few questions and will appreciate if any of you would be kind enough to help me. I have got ITA from NB during their information session held in Abu Dhabi in July 2016. Now I am trying to pull all the documents together and need to get following explanations:
1- We could not arrange birth certificate for my wife and hence have got a certificate from consulate certifying her date of birth based on her passport. As a second evidence, we have arranged a family tree documents from the concerned ministry from home country which has her date of birth and both parents names as well. Please confirm if these two documents should be enough?Huh
2- From my previous employer, they gave an end of service certificate which does not provide Job description and salary details. So on my request, they provided me a separate JD document on their letter head and a salary certificate. Should these be enough?
3-In the net worth form, Should I mention all of my real estate property, if yes, then how to ascertain estimated market value and what kind of documents would they need to see to confirm my ownership? (please this question is very important and I will appreciate answer--I meet the minimum unencumbered funds requirements and have all the relevant bank letters and statements but really confused about property)

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Shoaib79 said:
I am posting my questions again and hoping that any expert could assist. Thanks

Dear All,

1- We could not arrange birth certificate for my wife and hence have got a certificate from consulate certifying her date of birth based on her passport. As a second evidence, we have arranged a family tree documents from the concerned ministry from home country which has her date of birth and both parents names as well. Please confirm if these two documents should be enough?Huhyes along as the document is bearing concerned sign and stamp. sometime there is no stamp but it is acceptable
2- From my previous employer, they gave an end of service certificate which does not provide Job description and salary details. So on my request, they provided me a separate JD document on their letter head and a salary certificate. Should these be enough? as long as it's on company letter head with authorised signatory, it is fine
3-In the net worth form, Should I mention all of my real estate property, if yes, then how to ascertain estimated market value and what kind of documents would they need to see to confirm my ownership? (please this question is very important and I will appreciate answer--I meet the minimum unencumbered funds requirements and have all the relevant bank letters and statements but really confused about property)it depends upon you. if that property is in your name and not will be through inheritance, you can mention that. method is: a) get photocopies of registry of real estate and get it translated into english with sign and stamp of legal adviser which is lawyer. for estimated cost, take any stamp paper of 100 or more and ask the same lawyer to put market value. Since you will get all this form land revenue department only, they know the current price and accordingly put it

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Dear Zeeshan many thanks for your response. Its a great help. May I know under which NOC you have applied and that if you have got NB provincial nomination?

Thanks

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Shoaib79 said:
Dear Zeeshan many thanks for your response. Its a great help. May I know under which NOC you have applied and that if you have got NB provincial nomination?

Thanks
NOC 1111