NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAnflower said:
The profession would be your NOC code & the results would be your IELTS results. This should be mentioned in the subject of the email.
example: NOC xxxx; IELTS results: Reading X; Listening X; Writing X; Speaking X
Thank you SAnflower! But one doubt, it is given in the livinginnb that these things to be mentioned in body of the mail? If these are mentioned in subject then what should be given in the body along with the cv attached?

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LinaM said:
Thank you SAnflower! But one doubt, it is given in the livinginnb that these things to be mentioned in body of the mail? If these are mentioned in subject then what should be given in the body along with the cv attached?
I simply wrote in a friendly email which country I'm from & which country's session I wanted to attend. I got the "your welcome to attend" email within 24 hours.

Lanes33

Jun 24, 2016
SAnflower said:
What is the dress code for the information sessions?
Do we dress up as if for an interview, is it smart casual, work dress, casual?
Smart casual will do, they are not very specific of your outfit, so long as you dont come in shorts or home wear...just something presentable.

Lanes33

Jun 24, 2016
Noue said:
thanks for replying me .. can my wife attend also considering im the PA ? thanks so much ..
good luck
Yes, definitely, your wife can come with you. From our batch of Info Session, there were more than 4 couples who came.
Only 1 of the couple just need to sign the attendance sheet, the person who registered.

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
Lanes33 said:
Yes, definitely, your wife can come with you. From our batch of Info Session, there were more than 4 couples who came.
Only 1 of the couple just need to sign the attendance sheet, the person who registered.
Thanks and good luck

eleriv

May 25, 2016
Hi guys!
After 2 months, I finally got an ITA! ;D
I have a few questions:
* I did a PhD in Canada (not in NB), so during the info session they said I don’t need an ECA. However, I am wondering if I need to attach my Masters and Bachelor degree certificates (not from a Canadian institution) along with my application.
* Do the bank statements have to be in English?
* Do I need both a certification and translation of my birth certificate? I mean, do I need a notary and a certified translator?

Thanks a lot!

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
johnjkjk said:
Please can someone explain how this provincial nomination works?

5. Certified/licensed occupations not eligible?
"Are there any occupations that are not eligible through the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream? Yes. Individuals who intend to apply and work in occupations that are regulated in New Brunswick (require a license or certificate to fully practice) must have either a valid job offer from a New Brunswick employer or a license or certificate issued by a New Brunswick regulatory body."

Does this include engineers? The Certified Occupations page lists engineers but the Living in NB website notes only medical professionals as requiring a licence or job offer. It isn't possible to get a licence without having worked in Canada and passed various exams.
Regarding licensure, I have been informed by NBPNP that a license is indeed required to be eligible for the scheme, as per the Certified Occupations list linked above. This includes engineers who need a licence from APEGNB. The trouble is that in order to be eligible to apply even for a training licence, you need to already have Canadian citizenship or residency. So this is a catch-22 situation. Any advice?

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
johnjkjk said:
Please can someone explain how this provincial nomination works?

1. The minimum points level is 67, but how is it possible to know what a good score is? Are the number of invitations and minimum score-cutoffs published like they are for Express Entry? If I submit an EOI, will I only be invited to apply if I meet the minimum score level or is it a gamble?
I have been informed by them that they do not release ITA information, so it is not possible to know points and ITAs.

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Folks,

My NOC 0412 Business Analyst, IELTS: Listening: 8; Reading: 7.5; Writing: 7.0; Speaking: 7.5 / Overall Band Score 7.5, MY CRS-411, and for NB my point is 73.
But i don't get 'you are welcome to attend" mail from Promotions. It seems they are not going to allow me to attend the session...

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
eleriv said:
Hi guys!
I have a few questions:
* I did a PhD in Canada (not in NB), so during the info session they said I don’t need an ECA. However, I am wondering if I need to attach my Masters and Bachelor degree certificates (not from a Canadian institution) along with my application.
* Do I need both a certification and translation of my birth certificate? I mean, do I need a notary and a certified translator?

Thanks a lot!
Everything has to be in English or Franch with original documents written in your language. Some documents such birth certificate or national ID card has to be copied, however, bank statement has to be an original document. And yes, you need a certified translator for all that.

What is your NOC and under which category did you apply?

Congratulations!

eleriv

May 25, 2016
beogradjanin1 said:
Everything has to be in English or Franch with original documents written in your language. Some documents such birth certificate or national ID card has to be copied, however, bank statement has to be an original document. And yes, you need a certified translator for all that.

What is your NOC and under which category did you apply?

Congratulations!
Thanks! If I get a certified translation, do I still need a notarized copy?
My NOC is 2161 (statisticians)
I applied under category 2 (Attended a NBPNP info session).

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
eleriv said:
Thanks! If I get a certified translation, do I still need a notarized copy?
My NOC is 2161 (statisticians)
I applied under category 2 (Attended a NBPNP info session).
I believed that you do not need a notarized copy, however, if suck thing would not take much time for you I would recommend you to do everything possible you can In order to avoid delays.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
eleriv said:
Hi guys!
I have a few questions:

Thanks a lot!
Documents have to be translated in English (or French) and there must be a written document certifying the credibility of the person who translated the documents.

By the way, how was the July info sessions so far? I've heard a lot of people got their ITA's last week :)

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I'm going to attend a July info session where did u hear about the ITAS .. It makes me hopeful !!!