+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does it really matter? I doubt they will be asking about quantum mechanics or neuron physics.

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamen said:
Folks,

Is there anybody who is waiting for 20th July Dubai/UAE confirmation letter from Promotions?

I've got a short auto-replay email, not final one explaining details. I heard that it will be sent 2-3 days before the date of the session.
Plz let me know if I am wrong

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Ladanse said:
I've got a short auto-replay email, not final one explaining details. I heard that it will be sent 2-3 days before the date of the session.
Plz let me know if I am wrong
Ladanse,

Being honest i'm waiting for the authorisation email from Promotions since 29th of June for Dubai session which is going to be on the 20th of July. still nothing from them. I haven't heard anything about 2-3 days prior to the session email.

bigfido

May 8, 2016
Jamen said:
Folks,

Is there anybody who is waiting for 20th July Dubai/UAE confirmation letter from Promotions?
i got the "you are welcome to attend" mail for the dubai session. my NOC is 1311

Lanes33

Jun 24, 2016
Noue said:
guys any idea about the information session and the interview
what is the questions ??
There's no question in the interview that you cannot answer, it will be more like checking your docs like eca assessment & ielts & filled up eoi. Just a short interview thats all. Goodluck!

lordhades

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
10-12-2016
How long does the NBPNP do their initial assesment? my papers arrived in July 7 and received email from them on the same date. What to expect?( will I received an email from them or should I look for myCIC instead?)

Currently back reading...

with regards to NBPNP Information Sessions,the session will last for about an hour and there will be a 5 minute talk for those who have their ECA, Language Test ( i.e IELTS) , and EOI documents ready. After you have passes the initial points assesment you will be Invited To Submit Full Application, you will have then 45 days to complete necessary papers.

Cheers

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A Basic question. I'm trying to fill the NBPNP EOI form and stuck at the very beginning where it asks for "Express Entry Key #"

What is this?

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
Lanes33 said:
There's no question in the interview that you cannot answer, it will be more like checking your docs like eca assessment & ielts & filled up eoi. Just a short interview thats all. Goodluck!
thanks for replying me .. can my wife attend also considering im the PA ? thanks so much ..
good luck

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
ldrbjp said:
A Basic question. I'm trying to fill the NBPNP EOI form and stuck at the very beginning where it asks for "Express Entry Key #"

What is this?

you have to create a electronic account on CIC web site to know weather you r accepted in the pool or not this is step 1

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
lordhades said:
How long does the NBPNP do their initial assesment? my papers arrived in July 7 and received email from them on the same date. What to expect?( will I received an email from them or should I look for myCIC instead?)

Currently back reading...

with regards to NBPNP Information Sessions,the session will last for about an hour and there will be a 5 minute talk for those who have their ECA, Language Test ( i.e IELTS) , and EOI documents ready. After you have passes the initial points assesment you will be Invited To Submit Full Application, you will have then 45 days to complete necessary papers.

Cheers

i have all my docs ready should i take it with me to the session ?? and for the ECA i have a soft copy and other one hard copy which one i need to bring with me on the session day

lordhades

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
10-12-2016
Noue said:
i have all my docs ready should i take it with me to the session ?? and for the ECA i have a soft copy and other one hard copy which one i need to bring with me on the session day
Language Test, ECA and EOI forms is a must if you want to be interviewed after the session. Bring all necessary documents that support what you write in the EOI.

I was asked what was 2133 NOC, good thing I had my Certificate of Employment.

thakker.jay

Jul 5, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have sent my EOI form along with my updated CV last week in Open Category with job codes 2171, 2281 and 2282. I have a score of 72 and my Express Entry CRS score is 438.

Any idea if there is an ETA on whether my profile gets a nomination or not?

Regards,
Jay Thakker

Noue

Jul 3, 2016
lordhades said:
Language Test, ECA and EOI forms is a must if you want to be interviewed after the session. Bring all necessary documents that support what you write in the EOI.

grate i have it all does that interview make any difference ??

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lordhades said:

Could u please tell us what else we asked , it will help us prepare