+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Svetlanka said:
Hello immi_bird,

I made the same conclusion. Unfortunately the province is not in good state at the moment. It has higher level of unemployment, higher taxes and is seems like its development has stopped ~50 years ago.
The good thing is that they are aware about that and I guess that province participation in EE with their own PNP is a step in right direction.
However I created a topic "Newcomer to New Brunswick" under Settlement issues section and will be happy if everyone share his findings there.
I believe it will be helpful for all of us.
Svetlanka: When did you sent your EOI? Just like to see exactly after how many days u got your ITA.

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suvadeepg,

EOI sent 12.07.2015
ITA received 12.08.2015
Documents sent 05.10.2015
Nomination 15.12.2015

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Bogdahn said:
according to the document "New Brunswick Population Growth Strategy 2014-2017", on the page 4 it says they were excepting about 600 people annualy during previous years, but now the plan is to bring 5000 people in the next 3 years.
I guess Bogdahn refers to the below document. The information is present in page 5(absolute page number 11). More information and information on occupations is present in absolute page number 8
http://www2.gnb.ca/content/dam/gnb/Departments/petl-epft/PDF/PopGrowth/PopulationGrowthStrategy2014-17.pdf

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Svetlanka said:
Hello immi_bird,

I made the same conclusion. Unfortunately the province is not in good state at the moment. It has higher level of unemployment, higher taxes and is seems like its development has stopped ~50 years ago.
The good thing is that they are aware about that and I guess that province participation in EE with their own PNP is a step in right direction.
However I created a topic "Newcomer to New Brunswick" under Settlement issues section and will be happy if everyone share his findings there.
I believe it will be helpful for all of us.
sure Svetlanka, it would be my pleasure to participate in ur topic

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
Hi everybody,

I registered for the information session in Kiev on February 20. Could anybody, who has already attended such session, say, are there any interviews on the same day or they are conducted later?

Thanks in advance.

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
may i know any members submitted their eoi in dec or jan received ita recently? if so, may i know how much scores you have?

thanks and appreciate for the update, :D

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Dan_79 said:
Hi everybody,

I registered for the information session in Kiev on February 20. Could anybody, who has already attended such session, say, are there any interviews on the same day or they are conducted later?

Thanks in advance.
Dan: No there is no interview as such. I have attended the info session in Manila on 25th Jan & have submitted my EOI on 27th Jan & awaiting an ITA based on my points I have garnered. I am at 75 points.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
ammirandus said:
i wonder what's the total number of people have received NB ITA through EE system.
gotta be quite a lot :)
No its not straightforward like attending a session will earn you an ITA. Your profile need to be in their demand occupation list and also the higher point achievers stand a higher chance.

alice_inw

Sep 21, 2015
Dan_79 said:
i think it will not exactly be in a form of immigration interview. they will ask you questions to see if you are eligible, very similar to questions in their EOI form, that's about it. If you have any documents to proof your answers (like ielts results ect.) you may bring them to the session.

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Is anyone attending the info session in Kiev on the 20th?

If yes, when did you sign up? Do you know id it's full? I would like to sign up.

Please advise

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
suvadeepg said:
Dan: No there is no interview as such. I have attended the info session in Manila on 25th Jan & have submitted my EOI on 27th Jan & awaiting an ITA based on my points I have garnered. I am at 75 points.
Thank you. I will fly to Kiev on February 19 to participate the session on January 20. I asked because I`m going to fly back on the same day. After attending I`ll have right to send the EOI, but I`m planning to do it a bit later, cos I intend to improve my scores in English, passing another IELTS exam, although I meet the minimum criteria, just in order to increase likelyhood to be choosen.