+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hello,
Please can anyone tell me which occupations are demand in NBPNP for skill level NOC O, A or B?

Thanks very much for your time.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
aquarius1 said:
Hello,
Please can anyone tell me which occupations are demand in NBPNP for skill level NOC O, A or B?

Hello,

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aquarius1 said:
Hello,

Information technology: programmers, analysts, technical customer support, sales

Industrial mechanics
Business and financial analysts

Industrial electricians
Retail trade managers

Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
Hospitality managers and cooks with formal professional education

Translators (English into French)
Manufacturing managers

Administrative Assistants

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
Namtam said:
Hello! I've got ITA 15.01.16. Is there any Whats App group, for those, who have NB ITA?
hi, Namtam. May I know when did you submit your EOI and what's your score for the assessment? Thank you,

Surisingh

Jan 16, 2016
Hello Everyone
I have just enter the express entry system & i got 371 points ,now I am in the pool . I have a few question related to NBNP :-
1.How can I apply for nominee program?
2.Have there is any fixed criteria for there program ?
3.When we can apply ?

About me:-
My NOC code is 1121 (Human resource)

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
thanguye said:
Thank all for sharing the information. I am going to attend the session. However, I would like your support to clarify my NOC code 2147 is regulated or not in NB.
Dear all, any one can help me on this NOC code?

Isaiah4031

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2016 (NBPNP AOR)
Nomination.....
19-July-2016
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
thanguye said:
Dear all, any one can help me on this NOC code?
Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, all engineers are regulated in Canada.

You may check this site to verify.
cicic.ca/928/Find-out-if-your-occupation-is-regulated-or-not/index.canada

You may want to change your NOC to 2174 instead.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi folks,

I need your help in filling the Generic form. On page 6 of the Generic form, there is a declaration below the : Consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination

I (First name, Last name) _______________________ on behalf of myself and all dependents included in this application, authorize CIC Canada to share the information collected in this application as well as the supporting documentation with provincial and territorial authorities with responsibility for immigration for the purpose of the Immigration And Refugee Act.

In the pdf of this form, i tried to fill in the blank space of first name and last name, but i could not type in this blank space. I want to know that do the applicant has to fill this blank space of first name and last name in applicant's own hand writing...?

Enlighten me with your opinion!
Regards!

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
HI All,

Guys who have recd their nomination can tell me how strict is the 6 months bank statement? I could produce that but it might not have sufficient funds throughout the 6 months period as per CIC guideline of 3 member is concerned.

I am going to place my EOI this January hence like to know will it be a challenge for me to get nomination and PR respectively?

Regards,

shivalpandya

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Guys,

I have received an ITA from NB. I am asked to send my ECA report to NBPNP directly from WES. When i checked the wes.org website it says that i need to pay around 75$ to get the document sent electronically to NBPNP. Is the cost correct? I read few post where it says they have returned 7$ to the respective individual.

Awaiting your reply. :)

Thanks in advance.