+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Tundeless

May 21, 2015
Please is anyone attending the tomorrow London session, please kindly share the venue if you have received the invite.

Thanks

elegipcio

Sep 15, 2017
Please is anyone attending the tomorrow London session, please kindly share the venue if you have received the invite.

Thanks
Any one received any invitation ?
I booked for Romania session , just the Automatic reply I have.
they are hiding in a non professional way

Last edited:

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
are you referring to the temporary opening for OPEN CATEGORY? IT sector?

and those who attended an info session?

do you know until when the temporary opening is going to last?

thanks

I am referring to them temporary opening to accept eoi's - has anyone had a reply since submitting.

But you raise my 2nd question which is do you need both an info session and noc listed or can you have either? Like the open category they had last year...

In terms of closing it will close when it hits their determined number so who knows?!

Dovenolive

Sep 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am a newcomer in this forum. I need advices from the predecessors and would love to listen to your stories and experiences.
Me and my spouse are professional chefs, whose working histories are over 10 years in Finland. We are planning to apply to New Brunswick PNP, as our occupation is only in this province's 2017 demand list. As of IELTS results from both of us, I will be the primary applicant and he will be the accompanying one. My scores are L:7 W:6,5 R:6,5 S:7,5. His scores are L:6 W:6 R:5,5 S:7,5.

Is anyone here a chef or has gotten a nomination from New Brunswick. Please share your expertise.

Thank you very much in advance!

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I am a newcomer in this forum. I need advices from the predecessors and would love to listen to your stories and experiences.
Me and my spouse are professional chefs, whose working histories are over 10 years in Finland. We are planning to apply to New Brunswick PNP, as our occupation is only in this province's 2017 demand list. As of IELTS results from both of us, I will be the primary applicant and he will be the accompanying one. My scores are L:7 W:6,5 R:6,5 S:7,5. His scores are L:6 W:6 R:5,5 S:7,5.

Is anyone here a chef or has gotten a nomination from New Brunswick. Please share your expertise.

Thank you very much in advance!
Have you attended the information session? As of the moment they only accept applicants who are currently working in NB and those who attended the info session for the past 2 years. Check livinginnb.com to see the upcoming schedule.
Your NOC is actually in demand in their AIPP stream, in fact there were some food industry employers who also attended the session and interviewed some applicants who are qualified.

Dovenolive

Sep 23, 2017
Have you attended the information session? As of the moment they only accept applicants who are currently working in NB and those who attended the info session for the past 2 years. Check livinginnb.com to see the upcoming schedule.
Your NOC is actually in demand in their AIPP stream, in fact there were some food industry employers who also attended the session and interviewed some applicants who are qualified.
Hi Grizsvasquez,

I am actually aiming for the Third Priority in NB PNP. My acquisition of information is from this site http://www.canadaexpressentry.org/provincial-nominee-program/new-brunswick.php

I am sure where you found my NOC is in demand for AINP stream, at the current time being. I kept searching but could not obtain the same result as yours. May you please help me with more specific data? Thank you.

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Grizsvasquez,

I am actually aiming for the Third Priority in NB PNP. My acquisition of information is from this site http://www.canadaexpressentry.org/provincial-nominee-program/new-brunswick.php

I am sure where you found my NOC is in demand for AINP stream, at the current time being. I kept searching but could not obtain the same result as yours. May you please help me with more specific data? Thank you.
By third priority you mean open category? I dont think it's open now.
For information session, you try to check this website.

livinginnb.ca

You need to attend an information session that's what they are accepting as of the moment. Once you are on that website, try clicking sign up to see the details and info about what NOCs are in priority.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Dear all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have landed in Moncton, then I moved to Saint John where I have found work

Reactions: grizsvasquez

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Dear all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have landed in Moncton, then I moved to Saint John where I have found work
Hi Pascal H. I was really glad to read this. I have been a silent follower of this thread and your posts when i initially thought i will apply through NB PNP. You just landed and you have already been able to secure a job, it will mean a great deal to us if you could provide hints to aid getting a job and how the New brunswick job market is generally.

Thanks a lot as I await your reply.

Reactions: Pascal.H

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Dear all,

thats good news you are absent from the WhatsApp group, anyways wish you good luck. my file has been moved to London visa office, its really stress full as they are slowest lvo nowadays.