Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noue said:
thank you and best of luck and wish me luck im attending my session on friday ..
Huge truckloads of luck to you on friday :)!

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
bunny2015 said:
Congratulations! who got the ITA from NB Information sessions... Good Luck to all of you for your next steps... :)

Was there anyone who got the welcome email from promotions@gnb.ca, attended an information session from a different country, without an in demand occupations?
some people got in the past. But now because of the huge crowd they are facing, I'm not sure they will invite any Noc that ain't on the 25 in demand

Did you receive any verbal ITA from those sessions? Are there any possibility to apply while attending the information session without in demand occupations and without the verbal ITA?
again, right now nocs not in demand might not be given ITA on the spot. Although you can always send your EOI after the session. So you can always attend if you are not expecting on the spot ITA

What I meant by this is in the sites, they've listed the regulated professions who cannot apply, therefore, I was curious and send them an email asking for permission to attend a session, for which I got permitted.

Now, I don't know what happens to people without those in demand occupations? They may not get Verbal ITA, but do they still fall under the priority 2 and still able to apply for the nomination?
if your Noc is regulated. They might not give you an ITA.
You can still attend just don't expect on spot ITA.

Is there anyone who can help me out with this issue?
bunny2015 said:
Are there anyone who could please help me in this issue?

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Thank you, Gladossy, for your reply, +1 for you... :)

well, I've already got the welcome email since I've sent them NOC, IELTS exam result and full CV. I sent the email on 19 th July and I got their reply on the same day as well. But after reading the forum today, I was getting confused. I sent them email once I got to know that our regulated profession are not in the list they've provided, therefore, that leaves some hope for us to apply... On the other hand, Architects cannot get License until and unless they work under a senior Architect in New Brunswick, I had also stated this in the email to NBNP team...

Now according to you, I believe I can still attend the session, apply afterwards, and do not expect a spot ITA...

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
bunny2015 said:
Thank you, Gladossy, for your reply, +1 for you... :)

well, I've already got the welcome email since I've sent them NOC, IELTS exam result and full CV. I sent the email on 19 th July and I got their reply on the same day as well. But after reading the forum today, I was getting confused. I sent them email once I got to know that our regulated profession are not in the list they've provided, therefore, that leaves some hope for us to apply... On the other hand, Architects cannot get License until and unless they work under a senior Architect in New Brunswick, I had also stated this in the email to NBNP team...

Now according to you, I believe I can still attend the session, apply afterwards, and do not expect a spot ITA...
Yes you can attend. If your occupation is not on the list. Don't put your mind in gettin ITA. Unless on that day, they are in a good mood and crowd ain't much. Lol
For them to give you ITA on regulated Noc, you have to prove to them you can get your licenses in New Brunswick, so contact the issuing authority and get to work. If you do your research before session day and you defend yourself well. Then you might get ITA.
Good luck.

Seraphim

Jul 19, 2016
Pilot program to facilitate entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic CA

Hi guys! Posting this here because it is a good read- something to look forward to in 2017 and definitely a good read- especially for those applying for Provincial Nomination in Atlantic Canada :) I wanted to post the link below but unfortunately I was not allowed. Anyway, read this in the gnb.ca website.

Pilot program to facilitate entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic Canada in 2017
04 July 2016
FREDERICTON (GNB) – The four Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet will work together on an Atlantic Growth Strategy and an immigration pilot program in order to grow the economy and support families in the region.

The strategy will contain targeted actions to stimulate the region’s economy, support both innovative and resource-based industries and increase job opportunities for Atlantic Canadians.

The strategy will focus on the following five priority areas:

skilled workforce and immigration;
innovation;
clean growth and climate change;
trade and investment; and
infrastructure.
As a first step in implementing the strategy, federal Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister John McCallum announced an immigration pilot program following meetings with the four Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet in St. Peter’s Bay, Prince Edward Island.

“Atlantic Canada faces an aging demographic challenge,” said Premier Brian Gallant. “It is imperative that we keep our young people here, bring back Atlantic Canadians to the region and increase the amount of new Canadians coming to our four provinces. The immigration pilot program will allow more new Canadians to Atlantic Canada, provide more flexibility to the provinces and focus more efforts on retention. This will help New Brunswick's labour force and our economy.”

The three-year pilot program has been established to help address resource gaps that sectors are facing and to help businesses attract and retain global talent while also supporting population growth, developing a skilled workforce and increasing employment rates in the region.

“The introduction of the immigration pilot program shows that no time was wasted to deliver under the Atlantic Growth Strategy,” said Gallant. “Atlantic Canadians need to work together to ensure programs appropriately address the needs of local business and society so that we can grow our economy. This pilot program is an important step in that process.”

The pilot program will test innovative approaches that will help retain immigrant workers in the Atlantic provinces in support of the strategy.

It will facilitate the entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic Canada in 2017. Principal applicants can bring their family, so the actual number of immigrants could be several times greater. The number of immigrants is subject to increase in the second and third year of the program if there is sufficient demand.

“New Brunswick recently welcomed more Syrian refugees per capita than any other province,” said Gallant. “The warm and friendly nature of our communities is one of our biggest strengths, which promises successful outcomes for this immigration pilot.”

The meeting was a follow-up to the Council of Atlantic Premiers meeting in May and the historic first meeting between Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet in February.

Gallant was joined by Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Dwight Ball; Prince Edward Island Premier Wade MacLauchlan; and Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil.

Federal government representatives included Agriculture and Agri-Food Minister Lawrence MacAuley; Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister John McCallum; Treasury Board President Scott Brison; Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard Minister Dominic LeBlanc; Innovation, Science and Economic Development Minister Navdeep Singh Bains; and Public Services and Procurement Minister Judy Foote.

More information about the meeting is available online.

04-07-16

Princecarl

Apr 21, 2016
Re: Pilot program to facilitate entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic CA

Seraphim said:
Hi guys! Posting this here because it is a good read- something to look forward to in 2017 and definitely a good read- especially for those applying for Provincial Nomination in Atlantic Canada :) I wanted to post the link below but unfortunately I was not allowed. Anyway, read this in the gnb.ca website.

Pilot program to facilitate entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic Canada in 2017
04 July 2016
FREDERICTON (GNB) – The four Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet will work together on an Atlantic Growth Strategy and an immigration pilot program in order to grow the economy and support families in the region.

The strategy will contain targeted actions to stimulate the region’s economy, support both innovative and resource-based industries and increase job opportunities for Atlantic Canadians.

innovation;
infrastructure.
As a first step in implementing the strategy, federal Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister John McCallum announced an immigration pilot program following meetings with the four Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet in St. Peter’s Bay, Prince Edward Island.

“Atlantic Canada faces an aging demographic challenge,” said Premier Brian Gallant. “It is imperative that we keep our young people here, bring back Atlantic Canadians to the region and increase the amount of new Canadians coming to our four provinces. The immigration pilot program will allow more new Canadians to Atlantic Canada, provide more flexibility to the provinces and focus more efforts on retention. This will help New Brunswick's labour force and our economy.”

The three-year pilot program has been established to help address resource gaps that sectors are facing and to help businesses attract and retain global talent while also supporting population growth, developing a skilled workforce and increasing employment rates in the region.

“The introduction of the immigration pilot program shows that no time was wasted to deliver under the Atlantic Growth Strategy,” said Gallant. “Atlantic Canadians need to work together to ensure programs appropriately address the needs of local business and society so that we can grow our economy. This pilot program is an important step in that process.”

The pilot program will test innovative approaches that will help retain immigrant workers in the Atlantic provinces in support of the strategy.

It will facilitate the entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic Canada in 2017. Principal applicants can bring their family, so the actual number of immigrants could be several times greater. The number of immigrants is subject to increase in the second and third year of the program if there is sufficient demand.

“New Brunswick recently welcomed more Syrian refugees per capita than any other province,” said Gallant. “The warm and friendly nature of our communities is one of our biggest strengths, which promises successful outcomes for this immigration pilot.”

The meeting was a follow-up to the Council of Atlantic Premiers meeting in May and the historic first meeting between Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet in February.

Gallant was joined by Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Dwight Ball; Prince Edward Island Premier Wade MacLauchlan; and Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil.

Federal government representatives included Agriculture and Agri-Food Minister Lawrence MacAuley; Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister John McCallum; Treasury Board President Scott Brison; Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard Minister Dominic LeBlanc; Innovation, Science and Economic Development Minister Navdeep Singh Bains; and Public Services and Procurement Minister Judy Foote.

Hi. Where was this posted. Currently, these provinces
Only invites Immigrants if there is job offer,
Except new brunswick bec of its info sessions.

Does this mean Prince edward, nova scotia
And newfound labradr will open soon
For skilled migrants without job offer?

04-07-16

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Pilot program to facilitate entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic CA

Seraphim said:

04 July 2016

innovation;
infrastructure.

04-07-16

Thanks Seraphim for copying and pasting all those information :)

What i understand from my little knowledge is that this is nothing but a number game. According to New Brunswick website they nominate 425 people every year. Now from 2017 if those 4 province( including New Brunswick ) nominate 2000 people which is very little to me, new Brunswick will nominate 500 people from 2017.

Bottom line is 75 more people will be nominated from 2017. Experts please clarify if my assumption is wrong

Cheers !

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princecarl said:
I hv eoi profile for express entry and quebec,
Can i still submit eoi for new brunswick?
You can send EOI to multiple provinces but you have to choose one for nomination. All the best. :)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

I have sent my final application after getting the ITA from Philippines information session (7th June). They have received my final application 7th of July and I got confirmation email at 8th of July. According to the NBPNP website they mentioned that:
“The federal government provides a fixed number of Express Entry nominations each year to provinces and territories. New Brunswick has 425 Express Entry nominations in 2015.”

I am assuming that they will also issue 425 nominations this year (2016) as well. On that case I am trying to guess my chance of entering inside that lucky “425” people.

My question is there any way that I know that my application will be in those 425? Another thing is how long it take that you get nomination after you send your final application?

Shall I start taking preparation for federal stage and start preparing documents in advance? Or should I wait till getting nomination?

I will be very grateful if any experienced member can give me advice please

Thanks!

Princecarl

Apr 21, 2016
MannaGhose said:
You can send EOI to multiple provinces but you have to choose one for nomination. All the best. :)

Thanks. May i know how u got ur invite outside nb?
Did u attended their info session?

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princecarl said:

Thanks. May i know how u got ur invite outside nb?
Did u attended their info session?
Yes mate. I attended an info. session in January. :)

Princecarl

Apr 21, 2016
MannaGhose said:
Yes mate. I attended an info. session in January. :)

Thanks. Would u know their round sessions
at asia? Like during which month. Im looking
Forward aug or sept cos middle east is far fro
Asia

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princecarl said:

Thanks. Would u know their round sessions
at asia? Like during which month. Im looking
Forward aug or sept cos middle east is far fro
Asia
Nothing is in their website about asian sessions. They had sessions in Manila and Cebu even in last month.