ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I just received the email from "promotions".(they really reply within 24 hours, thank goodness :)), but the email is very short just write as below:

Hello:

You are welcome to attend, please note that attending the session is not a guarantee that you will receive an invitation to apply.

NBPNP Team

I dont know whether this is so-called "Confirmation" email on registration, should I go ahead to book air ticket? a bit confused. Thank you for the guide

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ykhan60 said:
This is what I have got from them via email a couple of days ago...
Good day,
This email is intended to provide you with the updated information for the information session you registered already. Please note the new date of the session is July 17, 2016 in Abu Dhabi.

The location of the event is:
Hotel Sofitel
Corniche Road East Capital Plaza Complex
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

Your session time is: 11:00 am.

If you cannot attend this session, please send us an email with your registration number in the SUBJECT of the email so we can remove your name from the list.

Please be at the session at least 30 minutes early to clear security.

***Bring a copy of your registration email, which contains your registration number. You will need it when signing in to the session.

Please NOTE the following information for registrants:

Following the information session, short pre-assessment interviews will be conducted by New Brunswick Immigration Officials for registrants who meet the following conditions:

1. You have a fully completed Expression of Interest Form with you at the event. This form is attached to this email and can also be found by clicking on the following link: Expression of Interest (EOI) Form

2. You have a valid IELTS General Testing test, no more than two years old, with a minimum score of 6.0 on all four language skills;

3. You have a valid educational credential assessment (ECA), not more than five years’ old;

4. You meet full program criteria of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry Labour Market Stream as described on our website

(Express Entry Labour Market Stream)

If you meet the above conditions, please bring a completed and signed New Brunswick Expression of Interest (EOI) form, language exam results and your educational credential assessment. The form is found on our website at:

Candidates who meet the above criteria will receive a brief interview from NBPNP Staff.

If your pre-assessment is successful, you will be invited to submit a full application to the NBPNP immediately.

For those who do not currently meet the above requirements, you can submit your EOI electronically to our office once you meet full program requirements.

Thank you and best regards,

NBPNP Staff
Hi YKHAN60,

I registered the information session last night and received their "welcome to attend" reply, but is very short not like yours with lots of details, now i am a bit confused is my short email considered "confirmation", also, may i ask is the "registration number" same as "submission ID" ? thank you.

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChristineYang said:
Thank you for for kind advice SAflower, wow 24 hours how lucky u r.... wish i could receive positive news these two days too. If no reply by this Thursday I guess no hope for me and can forget about NBPNP le :(. Btw, may I also check with you what do you mean Canadian format? They have special designed format? I just sent them the usual resume i sent for application of job , and My NOC code is 1111. not exactly same as the 1131 (Accounting Technician and bookkeeping), dont know meet their requirement or not. finger crossed.
I think they'll only accept those occupations listed on their website for "out of country" visitors & NOC 1111 is not on there. If you've got bookkeeping experience then it may be worthwhile changing your NOC to 1311?
Google "Canadian resume format" there are plenty of samples on the net.

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAnflower said:
I think they'll only accept those occupations listed on their website for "out of country" visitors & NOC 1111 is not on there. If you've got bookkeeping experience then it may be worthwhile changing your NOC to 1311?
Google "Canadian resume format" there are plenty of samples on the net.
I checked NOC website again and find my job title belongs to 1111 but my job duties and qualifications more like 1311, alright, I better change to 1311. Thank you.

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
Dory600 said:
Guys let's get in touch in a whatsapp group! Please add your numbers if you're interested to join!
Can I be added in the watsapp group? I m registered for the information session in dubai on July 20, 2016. would appreciate if you guys can share your abu dhabi info session experiences, thanks!

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone attend the session in Abu Dhabi? plz share your experience.
Would you mind telling us how was it like? I wonder how many participants were there and the atmosphere. Thank you.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Ladanse said:
Did anyone attend the session in Abu Dhabi? plz share your experience.
Would you mind telling us how was it like? I wonder how many participants were there and the atmosphere. Thank you.
Lots of people attended, lots of ITA issued.

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Lots of people attended, lots of ITA issued.
Thanks for your comment. Do you know what questions they ask during the interview?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Ladanse said:
Thanks for your comment. Do you know what questions they ask during the interview?
Basic questions about your Noc, ielts and ECA. Nothing to worry.

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pynkicecream said:
Hi Christine Yang

It is safer to wait for their email before you book your flight and accommodation. Based on their info session schedule page, they clearly indicate the following:

"Important: We do not allow registrations from non-residents/non-citizens without written authorisation from our office. If you want to travel to another country for an information session and you want to use this participation towards your eligibility for NBPNP, you should email us with your profession and language test results in the email body and a full resume in attachement at: promotions@gnb.ca >>>Please do not make travel arrangements before receiving a confirmation from our office, we will respond only to people who we will invite so if you do not receive an answer it means we do not believe your attendance will generate an invitation to apply based on your profession (check Table 1 in the Eligibility Requirements page)! "

You have to receive a confirmation email from them allowing you attend the session with the location details and timings. If you didnt hear from them, it wouldn't hurt I guess to follow up or resend your email with the required documents.

Best of luck and may you receive their reply in no time. :)

Ine of my friend is resident of Delhi, India. He applied for the said session in Dubai. He has got the confirmation from NB PNP. We are confused that whether they will entertain us there as their site says the sais session is not for indians. But we have their conformation. Should we go or leave it plz help....

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Do not attend.
They are holding a session in India September.
If you risk attending from India you will not be given ITA.

sarahsos

Jun 29, 2016
I attended and was given an ita. I attended the second session at 2 pm. There was a session after it at 4 pm. I'm not going to bore you guys with the specific details, but after receiving the ita I somehow didn't notice that in the session no. and time spaces the interviewer put the details of the 4 pm session. Do you think this will cause a problem?

sais2008

Jul 17, 2016
sarahsos said:
I attended and was given an ita. I attended the second session at 2 pm. There was a session after it at 4 pm. I'm not going to bore you guys with the specific details, but after receiving the ita I somehow didn't notice that in the session no. and time spaces the interviewer put the details of the 4 pm session. Do you think this will cause a problem?
Hi all I am new to this form.I attended AbuDhabi session on 17th 11am and got ITA.I didn't understand what you are trying to ask. What problem you are excepting?