+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nbi renewal philippines

Theza

Jan 30, 2014
my situation is a bit complicated at the moment, im in the live caregiver program now and on May i will be passing my application for owp, but i have to renew my passport first and update my status cause i got married last month, and now i also need to renew my nbi but sadly phil.consulate here in vancouver they don't have the fingerprint form. and then i realized that i also be needing my passport first to renew my nbi clearance. and all of this should be done on May.

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
hi, i think you should call again the philippine embassy to ask for the form because it is their responsibility to have those form in their office.. Im in switzerland and i have to take a NBI form at the embassy then i had my finger printing also there, aftr that i sent the document to my brother in the philippines to send it to NBI in Manila then my brother waited for 1 week to get it done. After that he send it again to me thats when i got my NBI clearance which really took almost 3 weeks to process.. I send the documents through express which took a lot of time. Hope you could get it done before may comes..