National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
canada11 said:
No one is getting comparable..not even Canadians who have studied in US. Max they are getting somewhat comparable.

You need to apply to CNO through link provided in NNAS. Pay them dollars...CNO will reply by snail mail in 15 days to opt for OSCE exam.
I noticed from FB forums of IENS a lot of them got somewhat comparable in NNAS stage and then CNO decided that they do not have to take the OSCE and can write the NCLEX exam, just recently!

So guess what, it's like a raffle draw, eh?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Renew your license because if You submit your forms to prc, they want your license valid

szherick said:
Hello all,

I just landed in Canada last Oct 1 2016. And now im preparing my application in NNAS. I just want to ask regarding the licenses part. My Philippines PRC license was expired already last June 2016, and also my DHA (dubai) was cancelled as well since I moved here. Since its indicated there that I should list all locations that I am currently registered as a nurse, do i still need to put it even its expired and cancelled? Or do you think its better to renew my license first in Philippines? Im just confused.

Hope someone could help me.

Thank you.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
I am one of them. It is because there is a change in the process of reviewing credentials for CNO. RN applicants. Besides, applicant with somewhat comparable result should really be given a chance to take NCLEX immediately.

KitsuneDream said:
I noticed from FB forums of IENS a lot of them got somewhat comparable in NNAS stage and then CNO decided that they do not have to take the OSCE and can write the NCLEX exam, just recently!

So guess what, it's like a raffle draw, eh?

buknit

Oct 15, 2014
Hello Everyone! just a quick question. For those applicants with NCLEX already provided that the NNAS report is not comparable and opt to do bridging program... are we able to get our canada rn license after the bridging program?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Of course

buknit said:
Hello Everyone! just a quick question. For those applicants with NCLEX already provided that the NNAS report is not comparable and opt to do bridging program... are we able to get our canada rn license after the bridging program?

K87

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
hi they showed I got only 31% . What's that mean and i called cno today the lady said the final result will be same if Nnas said it not comparable. I don't think they will give me chance straight Nclex exam

K87

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
If they will ask me take any exam I'm not prepare for it cause I'm out of practice since 5yrs. But today I called Athabaskan uni about this they sent me a list of courses and said I have to do self evaluation. I don't know what's going on?.im in Alberta now but for CNO I need to move to Ontario for study or can I do it here too?.

K87

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
I waived my ielts from Nnas and in my advisory report said they check everything and language too. Then issued me report . It means I don't need to do ielts ??

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
You mean, CNO has waived your IENCAP/OSCE and asked to go to NCLEX-RN ?

kreystiyanpoll said:
I am one of them. It is because there is a change in the process of reviewing credentials for CNO. RN applicants. Besides, applicant with somewhat comparable result should really be given a chance to take NCLEX immediately.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Mostl likely if it is for RN, you need to take OSCE

K87 said:
hi they showed I got only 31% . What's that mean and i called cno today the lady said the final result will be same if Nnas said it not comparable. I don't think they will give me chance straight Nclex exam

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
They will require you later on at the regulatory body

K87 said:
I waived my ielts from Nnas and in my advisory report said they check everything and language too. Then issued me report . It means I don't need to do ielts ??

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Nice to know that.. It means after getting somewhat comparable from NNAS, if you meet educational requirement , you will be fast forwarded to NCLEX-RN skipping IENCAP/OSCE .

I know , even the US educated nurses were given some what comparable from NNAS, their 4 years BSN doesn't meet educational requirement & was thus subject to IENCAP

kreystiyanpoll said:
Yes because i met the educational requirements.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Updated on Touchstone website that

Additional 2017 test dates will be announced in December 2016. While preparing for the IENCAP, please keep in mind that language proficiency and comprehension can influence performance.

IENCAP fees will be changing beginning April 1, 2017:
Test dates before March 31, 2017: CAD 400
Test dates after April 1, 2017: CAD 500

http://www.touchstoneinstitute.ca/assessment/iencap.aspx

canada17

Nov 2, 2016
canada11 said:
Nice to know that.. It means after getting somewhat comparable from NNAS, if you meet educational requirement , you will be fast forwarded to NCLEX-RN skipping IENCAP/OSCE .

I know , even the US educated nurses were given some what comparable from NNAS, their 4 years BSN doesn't meet educational requirement & was thus subject to IENCAP
hello
I have my 4 year BSN from USA, I am currently working in usa as RN and I also have my NCLEX. I received my report today as not comparable. very disappointed :(
Now I have to apply at SRNA for my further RN license process. I do not know if I will have to do my 4 yrs BSN again since it is not comparable. just waiting for the report from SRNA.
Has anyone from USA got the same report like me? please help