+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
mari joi said:
Hi bandy!im applying to CARNA too. My NNAS status changed to ready for final review today.
ohh okay so you will get your report soon then. where are you from though? i have applied to carna a couple of days ago but don't know how long its gonna take specially when my report is not comparable.

albert_dec1387

Star Member
May 19, 2013
mari joi said:
Hi bandy!im applying to CARNA too. My NNAS status changed to ready for final review today.
Hello marj/everyone!

Im wondering if IEN can take RPN registration. Is it possible?

I opt this route because Im not ready to study.

Anyhow, I finnished 4 years BSN with license from the philippines, 2 years work experience as nurse in Riyadh(no license, with COE as nurse), 1 year post graduate diploma in critical care nursing in canada

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bandy said:
ohh okay so you will get your report soon then. where are you from though? i have applied to carna a couple of days ago but don't know how long its gonna take specially when my report is not comparable.
Hi bandy!im from Philippines. i got my advisory report today.as expected, mine had a not comparable result for RN and somewhat comparable for LPN. i also applied to CARNA a while ago.

does anyone here applied to CLPNA? i need your guidance. Unlike CARNA, i dont see a link in CLPNA website that directs me for an online application.does this mean i need to mail them my application? another question is, before CLPNA process our application,does they requires us to submit to them some documents we already submitted to NNAS like IELTS result, proof of identity and other registration requirements like evidences of fitness to pratice and good character and reputaion?

thanks in advance for inputs. ;D

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
mari joi said:
Hi bandy!im from Philippines. i got my advisory report today.as expected, mine had a not comparable result for RN and somewhat comparable for LPN. i also applied to CARNA a while ago.

does anyone here applied to CLPNA? i need your guidance. Unlike CARNA, i dont see a link in CLPNA website that directs me for an online application.does this mean i need to mail them my application? another question is, before CLPNA process our application,does they requires us to submit to them some documents we already submitted to NNAS like IELTS result, proof of identity and other registration requirements like evidences of fitness to pratice and good character and reputaion?

thanks in advance for inputs. ;D
hey hi maryjoi

i only applied for RN only. so i have only applied to CARNA not CLPNA. when did you apply to CARNA?

NoobSaibot

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Good day everyone!

I see there have been negative reviews about the NNAS system, but still, I plan on taking it for IEN Registration in Manitoba. :)

So here are just some of my concerns before I start with the registration:

1. Any ideas on how they evaluate our credentials?
2. Once they receive all of my credentials, how long will it take to receive an Advisory Report?
3. Is it advisable to send IELTS results with the application (even if there is no advise to send results of an English competency test)?
4. On what grounds will they mark the application as "not comparable"?
5. What happens next if it is evaluated as "not comparable"?
6. I had 3 yrs working experience as an RN but it was outside the scope of the five-year working experience they needed. Only the last year was counted within that 3 yrs. Will that make a difference? Or are they only evaluating our educational background?
7. Anybody here trying to apply for Manitoba? :)

Thank you. I hope you could shed some light on the registration process.

Have a good day! :)

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
No--its more like a black box to us all

2. Once they receive all of my credentials, how long will it take to receive an Advisory Report?
If you have been reading the post you can calculate it :)... Min 3 months after they are ready to evaluate your documents. Add 2 to 3 months for reaching that evaluation period. Thus min 6 months max 12 months.

3. Is it advisable to send IELTS results with the application (even if there is no advise to send results of an English competency test)?
No idea

Only US graduate are so far getting comparable.. All others are getting not comparable - This is the only ground we yet know by other ppl experience.

You may still go ahead with provisional registration association. Final decision is theirs. That is why its call 'Advisory report'

6. I had 3 yrs working experience as an RN but it was outside the scope of the five-year working experience they needed. Only the last year was counted within that 3 yrs. Will that make a difference? Or are they only evaluating our educational background?
They evaluate education & professional both but what are the parameters its not known

Its not me :)

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Rob1979 said:
NNAS and CNO are fraud. I masters degree from UK and can work as RN in whole Europe. They gave me not comparable! These nursing bodies follow NMC guidelines. Their research and studies published online are jokes...........

Hello Rob1979 I am also from the UK I studied in England and I understand your frustration. When did you receive your report from NNAS?

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bandy said:
hey hi maryjoi

i only applied for RN only. so i have only applied to CARNA not CLPNA. when did you apply to CARNA?
hey bandy! i applied to carna last tuesday.

no worries.i sent an email to clpna and they were promt to answer my queries. :)

NoobSaibot

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
canada11 said:
No--its more like a black box to us all

If you have been reading the post you can calculate it :)... Min 3 months after they are ready to evaluate your documents. Add 2 to 3 months for reaching that evaluation period. Thus min 6 months max 12 months.

No idea

Only US graduate are so far getting comparable.. All others are getting not comparable - This is the only ground we yet know by other ppl experience.

You may still go ahead with provisional registration association. Final decision is theirs. That is why its call 'Advisory report'

They evaluate education & professional both but what are the parameters its not known

Its not me :)

Thanks for the info :)

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
NoobSaibot said:
Thanks for the info :)
An add-on information for question # 3.

It is advisable that you take your IELTS once every document they ask is ready. They only accept and process English test results that are less than 6 months old. Once it goes older than that, they require you for another (NEW) IELTS/CELBAN test results.

buneng

Feb 18, 2016
i am new to this forum and i started processing nnas since october 2015. they forwarded my education forms and my registration form to nnas. and my employment request form still on process but one of my friend advice me to submit my certificate of employment and job description together with the employment form to nnas?does anyone here have done it too?hope someone will response with my concerns. thank you

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
buneng said:
i am new to this forum and i started processing nnas since october 2015. they forwarded my education forms and my registration form to nnas. and my employment request form still on process but one of my friend advice me to submit my certificate of employment and job description together with the employment form to nnas?does anyone here have done it too?hope someone will response with my concerns. thank you
We (my colleagues) did not submit COE and job description. The employment form should be enough.