+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

God knows

May 3, 2016
Hi everyone
I am new to this forum
Last month I got a advisory report from NNAS of my RPN evaluation and submitted to CNO. Now I am wondering how much time CNO will take for further process?
Please help me guys.
thanks

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
1-2 weeks after you apply with CNO, you will receive a letter asking you if you still have nursing experience to be declared and if there is any outstanding documents they want and needed for your application. Also you will receive an email requiring you to take the jurisprudence exam. CNO would take around 20 weeks to review your application, after that, it's either they will ask you to complete Competency Assessment Supplement. If you passed it, then that's the time that they will require you to take CPNRE.

God knows said:
Hi everyone
I am new to this forum
Last month I got a advisory report from NNAS of my RPN evaluation and submitted to CNO. Now I am wondering how much time CNO will take for further process?
Please help me guys.
thanks

God knows

May 3, 2016
kreystiyanpoll said:
1-2 weeks after you apply with CNO, you will receive a letter asking you if you still have nursing experience to be declared and if there is any outstanding documents they want and needed for your application. Also you will receive an email requiring you to take the jurisprudence exam. CNO would take around 20 weeks to review your application, after that, it's either they will ask you to complete Competency Assessment Supplement. If you passed it, then that's the time that they will require you to take CPNRE.
Thanks for information

God knows

May 3, 2016
Hi kreystiyanpoll,

Recently I received a letter saying about if I am registered in anywhere else in Canada. They mentioned that within 15 days they will give me review about my educational documents. What is that review? They gonna assign me some courses ?
Thank you for your time.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Are u registered somewhere in canada? By the way, what's ur NNAS result and are u still under the safe practice of ontario?

God knows said:
Hi kreystiyanpoll,

Recently I received a letter saying about if I am registered in anywhere else in Canada. They mentioned that within 15 days they will give me review about my educational documents. What is that review? They gonna assign me some courses ?
Thank you for your time.

God knows

May 3, 2016
kreystiyanpoll said:
Are u registered somewhere in canada? By the way, what's ur NNAS result and are u still under the safe practice of ontario?
No, I was only registered in India and NNAS was issued me a advisory report that was somewhat comparable.

God knows

May 3, 2016
kreystiyanpoll said:
Ys, I am still under safe practice of ontario. As I worked as a nurse in India untill 26-12-2013.

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
woow never heard that CNO could be this fast .... please do let us know how it goes with CNO..

God knows said:
Hi kreystiyanpoll,

Thank you for your time.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi........ What's the next stage ?

NNAS got all my documents except one which is yet to arrive NNAS office.
The other ones they got are at " ready for evaluation " stage.

It there any other stage after the " ready for evaluation " stage?

If yes.... What shud u expect?

hermione17

Oct 31, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-May-2014
AOR Received.
22-Sep-2014
Med's Request
4-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
28-Oct-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
oladelemary said:
Hi........ What's the next stage ?

NNAS got all my documents except one which is yet to arrive NNAS office.
The other ones they got are at " ready for evaluation " stage.

It there any other stage after the " ready for evaluation " stage?

If yes.... What shud u expect?
After NNAS receives all of your requirements, your status will be changed to "Ready for Review".

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
hermione17 said:
After NNAS receives all of your requirements, your status will be changed to "Ready for Review".

Thanks.... What's the approximate time for issuance of advisory report after the " ready for review " status is visible

hermione17

Oct 31, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-May-2014
AOR Received.
22-Sep-2014
Med's Request
4-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
28-Oct-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
oladelemary said:
Thanks.... What's the approximate time for issuance of advisory report after the " ready for review " status is visible
They changed my status around 1-2 weeks after they received my IELTS TRF.

God knows

May 3, 2016
kreystiyanpoll said:
I see. Just wait for CNO, to whatever updates they have for you
Hey
I just received a letter from CNO they said they need a job description letter from my employer.