+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Sindi1234

Feb 15, 2015
Hello newbie here, i read the NNAS applicant handbook.. I have a few question because im really confuse please answer.

1) Need ifill up yung nursing education form ng school registrar, registration from ng prc and employment form ng employer but who will sent it to NNAS? Me or them? If ako ang mgsesend pwede bang sabay sabay ko na sila ipasa?

2) pagpunta ako ng prc, ano ang requirement nila para intindihin ung NNAS registration form ko? Gaano katagal bago makuha sa prc?

3) paano isesend ung result ng eilts directly to NNAS? Saan pwede sila puntahan?

Thank tou please answer my questions po

snmack

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sindi1234 said:
Hello newbie here, i read the NNAS applicant handbook.. I have a few question because im really confuse please answer.

1) Need ifill up yung nursing education form ng school registrar, registration from ng prc and employment form ng employer but who will sent it to NNAS? Me or them? If ako ang mgsesend pwede bang sabay sabay ko na sila ipasa?

2) pagpunta ako ng prc, ano ang requirement nila para intindihin ung NNAS registration form ko? Gaano katagal bago makuha sa prc?

3) paano isesend ung result ng eilts directly to NNAS? Saan pwede sila puntahan?

Thank tou please answer my questions po
English Please

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
English plzz

Gil j.

Oct 23, 2011
Hi im new here.
Im an RN in philippines and worked at the hospital for 2 years. Then i moved to kuwait, received a license to practice there and also worked for the ministry for almost 4 years.
My question is i weote all this to my nnas application form and my conundrum is that I'm gonna have a problem getting my employment record and license from kuwait because I don't know anyone there anymore nor i can go there without a visa since i still hold a philippine passport?
Well if nnas will advise me to go to kuwait when i get my canadian passport, ill just reapply again in kuwait ministry of health with my philippine rn and get a wertern rate salary. Sure hell ill be earning more than what rn gets here in canada for sure.

So, do i need to worry about not being able to provide my kuwait work experience and license or not?

Thanks!

dynoabs

Jun 5, 2015
faraz246 said:
You can apply for both simultaneously as well. If you just submit for one and get an advisory report which is unfavorable than you have to go through entire process again for second category. So you can start with one and can add second group on your dashboard so both of them can be processed together.
Thanks Faraz!, yep I will apply for both... and btw, does anyone of you know something about OSCE exam? what is it like? thanks :D

dynoabs

Jun 5, 2015
Gil j. said:
Hi im new here.
Im an RN in philippines and worked at the hospital for 2 years. Then i moved to kuwait, received a license to practice there and also worked for the ministry for almost 4 years.
My question is i weote all this to my nnas application form and my conundrum is that I'm gonna have a problem getting my employment record and license from kuwait because I don't know anyone there anymore nor i can go there without a visa since i still hold a philippine passport?
Well if nnas will advise me to go to kuwait when i get my canadian passport, ill just reapply again in kuwait ministry of health with my philippine rn and get a wertern rate salary. Sure hell ill be earning more than what rn gets here in canada for sure.

So, do i need to worry about not being able to provide my kuwait work experience and license or not?

Thanks!
Hi I'm also a newbie here, but based on the NNAS guidebook, i think you need to provide documents to support your claim on being a nurse at Kuwait.

Gil j.

Oct 23, 2011
dynoabs said:
Hi I'm also a newbie here, but based on the NNAS guidebook, i think you need to provide documents to support your claim on being a nurse at Kuwait.
Thanks for your answer.
Another question though, I have the documents with me, so can I just send those to NNAS directly or I need them send it to nnas directly?
I did asked them these questions and still waiting for the answer. I believe they know the situation there. Even the embassy knows hows it like when you request documents in Middle East if you are not there presently.

Thanks again and please kindly give me some of your input.

snmack

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gil j. said:
Thanks for your answer.
Another question though, I have the documents with me, so can I just send those to NNAS directly or I need them send it to nnas directly?
I did asked them these questions and still waiting for the answer. I believe they know the situation there. Even the embassy knows hows it like when you request documents in Middle East if you are not there presently.

Thanks again and please kindly give me some of your input.
Hi Gil

They are not good at responding on email. You have a unique case, so too avoid any delays Call NNAS Customer Care 1-855-977-1898.

Regards

Gil j.

Oct 23, 2011
Ive called NNAS n CARNA. Persons I've spoken said if impossible to get record of employment at middleeast, I can just say not to include those in my assessment.

The thing is, carna NCLEX RN test in Alberta mainly are what was taught to us at school. Which is based inThe U.S. but canada have different standards even though literature came from America. There are conflict lets say on pt transfer on how we do it following US nursing literature. That with a sngle transfer of pt from bed to chair is we grab pt by the armpit area and assist in guiding him/ her to the chair. But Canadian/ Alberta standards is the we use transfer belt. If NCLEX ask that question, and answers are presented by both, whats the right answer to that?
I asked CARNA and said follow the book. I dunno. Really weird here. Just follow what was taught is the best bet. That way I'm in the standards of practice.

Thanks guys.

Sindi1234

Feb 15, 2015
Hello, i have few questions please bear with me..

I am e registered nurse in the philippines with 5 years experience. What is the result of the NNAS assessment of most of the filipinos? We filipinos have same school curriculum so probably the result of the assessment will probably be the same, right?

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Friends,
Is it possible to begin process with NNAS even without getting required IELTS scores since they need overall 7.0 in academic version?

Gil j.

Oct 23, 2011
Subash said:
Friends,
Is it possible to begin process with NNAS even without getting required IELTS scores since they need overall 7.0 in academic version?
Is ielts required now during NNAS assessment?
I got 7 on speaking and 6.5 on other bands.
Theres nothing in my application that asks about english profeciency though. I'm under the impression ielts score will be asked by CARNA amd that NNAS will only assess my BN transcript.

Gil j.

Oct 23, 2011
Sindi1234 said:
Hello, i have few questions please bear with me..

I am e registered nurse in the philippines with 5 years experience. What is the result of the NNAS assessment of most of the filipinos? We filipinos have same school curriculum so probably the result of the assessment will probably be the same, right?
We will all probably have the same result because we all have the same curriculum on BN in Philippines.

snmack

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone.

How long they will take to analyse documents?

Thanks