+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

name in the ticket

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
i book my ticket from cairo to calgary. in the ticket my name written with the sequence as in the canadian visa which is (family name/ first name , second name , third name) but in my passaport written with the following sequence which is ( first name,secon.d name,third name,family name). is this make any proplem for me during travelling my flight by klm company thank you for ur response

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadg said:
i book my ticket from cairo to calgary. in the ticket my name written with the sequence as in the canadian visa which is (family name/ first name , second name , third name) but in my passaport written with the following sequence which is ( first name,secon.d name,third name,family name). is this make any proplem for me during travelling my flight by klm company thank you for ur response
while booking an airlines ticket one has to give name as per the passport, in case it is not matching as per passport . you need to contact the airlines office to get it corrected. Dont miss your flight on this account or spend time to explain this situation, as the mix up of first. second, third and family name can show that it is 2 different person.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadg

You have nothing to worry about, the sequence is fine. Just make sure all the names are spelt exactly the same as on passport.

Airline tickets mostly have the last name/surname written first. This is how it is requested when you are booking ticket - Surname/Last Name, 1st, 2nd etc.

Good to go, don't stress over a non-issue.

Peace!!