June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi friends,

I would like to say congratulation for both of gal and gashe, it is a great progress, i am sure gashe ur medical is on the way.
I hope NVO moves our application forward for processing for the rest of us too, as far as i know me & SONKO-KIVIAKE are lift.
i am living in Europe and i'm a little bit busy pls update ur statues.

Regards,

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello Gashe

Congratulations! I'm sure Medical request will be sent to you within one or two weeks. Be patient.

Mimisha

Dassen

Aug 6, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
In Process April 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
October 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27 June 2012
LANDED..........
25 August 2012
Hi Friends,

Congratulations gal and Gashe. Hope the list will soon be cleared.

Dassen

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
Ist AOR in May & 2nd AOR in Sep 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
gal said:
hallo dear applicants,

i hope you are fine.

i finally got my letter to do medicals and pay the residency fee as well as to send the pp one month after medicals

i guess the key to wait patiently, i never enquired on my status as indicated since i was giving up but this forum kept me going.

wish me luck and God bless you all
==============================================
congrats gal, patience pays.......

BUT my case it quite different.....when I delivered my documents to NVO they retained both the copies and the ORIGINAL ACADEMIC, PROFESSIONAL & TESTIMONIAL DOCUMENTS. I guess in most cases only certified copies of the certificates are required. I don't know why my original certificates were retained as well.

Today morning the 23th May 2012, I got a missed call but on further inquiry I realized the call was from the NVO & and an email followed barely 5 minutes later. When I called NVO through the same number, the gentleman on the line stated that they are through with my original certificates and that I should collect them . He was categorical that at this time,they are only done with the originals but not the copies.The email also stated that I should collect my original documents from NVO between 2-3 pm, Monday- Thursday.

BUT again note that there is still no movement on my online status; it is still IN PROGRESS with RBVO details.

Here are the questions;
1) Within this thread, who else had his original documents retained by NVO? I bet none :)
2) When are the copies of the documents returned to the applicant? Is it after Medicals?
3) Why don't they post the documents? Actually they do have my postal address. Does it mean original documents have to be collected in person?

Anyway I will visit NVO tomorrow and may be share some of these concerns. Cheers guys! 8)

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CACA said:
Hi friends,

I would like to say congratulation for both of gal and gashe, it is a great progress, i am sure gashe ur medical is on the way.
I hope NVO moves our application forward for processing for the rest of us too, as far as i know me & SONKO-KIVIAKE are lift.
i am living in Europe and i'm a little bit busy pls update ur statues.

Regards,
Hello CACA, I will be visiting NVO tomorrow afternoon. Got a call from them this morning followed by an email

CACA

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear SONKO-KIVIAKE,

Normally Visa office Return of Original Documents after medical, sometime they Return before medical if u submitted original documents other than they stated.
I did not get my OD too any way good luck bro!!

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
REJECTION: here it goes blah blah blah ......however we were unable to award you any points for adaptability as you did not provide conclusive proof of your relationship with your brother in Canada or that he was a resident there...............I am therefore refusing your application. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

NVO had requested for a copy of my brother's PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD which I did provide. This makes their decision ridiculous ...may be they wanted the death certificate of my father and that I did not submit!
I should have scored 68% but given that the visa officer refused to award me points for adaptability my final score stood at 63%. 67% is their pass marks.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT NVO IS WORKING. Those in the queue kindly be patient and hope for the best. For the disappointed lot never given up, there are always options in life, dust yourself and move on. Love you all.

Cheers!

CACA

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sorry to hear about your rejection u should directly submit ur reconsideration letter to the visa office. Is there any change in ECAS?

Dassen

Aug 6, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
In Process April 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
October 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27 June 2012
LANDED..........
25 August 2012
Sonko,

We feel sorry for you. I believe you can still appeal and hire an Immigration lawyer.

Wish you better luck for your future.

Dassen.

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
hello sonko

i heartly feel sad to hear your last message. please why don't U send your brother PR card? it was critical to score. is their no room to send for reconsideration? Please ur best !! And update us !
with regared

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you all.

i am so sorry to hear Sonko but please appeal and see what happens or engage an immigration lawyer.

CPA

May 10, 2012
SONKO-KIVIAKE said:
REJECTION: here it goes blah blah blah ......however we were unable to award you any points for adaptability as you did not provide conclusive proof of your relationship with your brother in Canada or that he was a resident there...............I am therefore refusing your application. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

NVO had requested for a copy of my brother's PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD which I did provide. This makes their decision ridiculous ...may be they wanted the death certificate of my father and that I did not submit!
I should have scored 68% but given that the visa officer refused to award me points for adaptability my final score stood at 63%. 67% is their pass marks.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT NVO IS WORKING. Those in the queue kindly be patient and hope for the best. For the disappointed lot never given up, there are always options in life, dust yourself and move on. Love you all.

Cheers!
SONKO-KIVIAKE:

We feel you Brother. I share the disappointment. Please take heart and assess the options, and I call on the forum members to share ideas and thoughts on the way forward. I don't know whether there's an option for appeal and how fast they would look into that.

I wish you the very best in whatever route you choose to pursue. Take care

CPA

May 10, 2012
SONKO-KIVIAKE:

We feel you Brother. I share the disappointment. Please take heart and assess the options, and I call on the forum members to share ideas and thoughts on the way forward. I don't know whether there's an option for appeal and how fast they would look into that.

I wish you the very best in whatever route you choose to pursue. Take care

FAARAX

Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sonko,
we are also very disappointed about your rejection letter. I expect you to be strong and tireless. The good news is that you can appeal in 30 days.
Good luck.

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Hello guys
As of today no Update in my side. still IP with date.Please Sonko update us :(. did you get any thing good news ? .
with regard