+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NABTEB CERTIFICATE

Joyse

Nov 17, 2023
Hi guys, can I use NABTEB certificate to apply for skilled plumber work in Canada. I'm a Nigerian. Or can someone post link of accepted certificates to work in Canada.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, can I use NABTEB certificate to apply for skilled plumber work in Canada. I'm a Nigerian. Or can someone post link of accepted certificates to work in Canada.

Thanks
No you cannot. You need a provincial license or Red Seal. Believe you need around 9000 hours of apprenticeship experience. Need to be in Canada to write exams.

https://www.red-seal.ca/

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for this response.
Please can you send a link for accepted certificates. I'm just beginning my relocation processing.
Not sure what you mean by accepted certificates. Gave you the link for red seal and you read through requirements for plumber. Your education and work experience will be assessed. Where are you moving too, and through what program are you immigrating through?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi can anyone guide me here ...how to apply work visa for canada.i'm from Pakistan. Thanks
do a job search, find a job, get employer to file for a LMIA proving no one can do the job but you. Then apply for closed work permit. Get ECA for your degree, IELTS for English, take medical too. No jobs here so do your own search.