+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mytimeline (pnp alberta & cic manila)

jonats

Star Member
Oct 29, 2008
Hello everyone! i finally got it. I would like to post my details for the benefit of others.

november 2006-land here in alberta and start working with my employer.
september 2007-Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) application started.
feb 2008-receive my confirmation from alberta pnp.after a week i sent it to manila cic.
march 2008-receive a file number from manila cic.
june 2008-got medical here in calgary.
dec 2008-i receive a letter asking for our passport.
jan 2009-i receive my passport with stamp of immigrant visa.after a week i exit in montana.

it took me almost a year from the time i sent my application in cic manila...

A

Albertagoverner

jonats said:
Hello everyone! i finally got it. I would like to post my details for the benefit of others.

feb 2008-receive my confirmation from alberta pnp.after a week i sent it to manila cic.
jan 2009-i receive my passport with stamp of immigrant visa.after a week i exit in montana.

Congratulations! lucky Dude

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
jonats said:

Congrats!!!

A

Albertagoverner

jonats said:

First of all Congratulations!!!!! Great man now realize the Canadian dream!!!
But one question: what is mean ..exit in montana...?

A

Albertagoverner

jonats said:

[Means even you were working in Calgary but process was in Home country? Didn't they accept your application at any of Canadian Consulate]

jonats

Star Member
Oct 29, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
jonats said:

[Means even you were working in Calgary but process was in Home country? Didn't they accept your application at any of Canadian Consulate]

the alberta pnp will be the one who decide where you will submit your document...unfortunately my documents was sent to manila cic it took me 11months but some of my co-worker they only took 6-8months their designated office are in seattle or buffalo.

marikit

Sep 5, 2008
hello jonats

whats your work in Canada?
Did you also process you LMO in Manila office?
how long did it take you?

jonats

Star Member
Oct 29, 2008
marikit said:
hello jonats

whats your work in Canada?
Did you also process you LMO in Manila office?
how long did it take you?
its my employer here in alberta process my lmo.

carlita

Jun 2, 2009
hi jonaths

congrats!!!

just wanna ask did you send NBI clearance or can i just send RCMP that i got here in red deer,i got an approval from PNP and has to submit my docs. to cic manila but i am confuse abt. my police certificate coz i've read here that you have to submit police clearance in all countries that u have lived for six months but my NBI was expired and have to be renewed and it takes a lot of time coz i am here in canada ...should i send that if they ask me (later)or wait for that till i send my application?there is one more thing should i send CNOMAR although im single and never been married coz i also read here that above 18 u have to submit CNOMAR... so did you send CNOMAR as well?

thanks very much!!!
GODbless!!!

jonats

Star Member
Oct 29, 2008
carlita said:
hi jonaths

congrats!!!

just wanna ask did you send NBI clearance or can i just send RCMP that i got here in red deer,i got an approval from PNP and has to submit my docs. to cic manila but i am confuse abt. my police certificate coz i've read here that you have to submit police clearance in all countries that u have lived for six months but my NBI was expired and have to be renewed and it takes a lot of time coz i am here in canada ...should i send that if they ask me (later)or wait for that till i send my application?there is one more thing should i send CNOMAR although im single and never been married coz i also read here that above 18 u have to submit CNOMAR... so did you send CNOMAR as well?

thanks very much!!!
GODbless!!!
thanks!
you need to send both NBI & RCMP. if your NBI is expired you need to renew it. ask your relative to get you an NBI clearance. just send them an authorization letter. you don't need to submit cnomar because as you have said you are still single..i didn't submit one because i'm already married and my wife and kid are declared as my dependents.