+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MyCitizen.ca Canadian Citizenship Test Preparation site

thefonz22

Apr 30, 2011
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone had managed to check out mycitizen.ca it's an online Canadian citizenship preparation course that has chapter tests, final test practices, infographics to help remember the studyguide, as well as supplementary slideshows to help remember all the names, dates etc. I think I'm going to just pay the $29 out of peace of mind. I have gone through all the free stuff but really like that this has supplementary material that they put together to help memorize things. Anyone else tried it?

petroski

Dec 3, 2015
thefonz22 - I recently took the test myself and also were wondering should I buy this package or need to get this deal, but to be honest with you, you don't need to buy anything, my advice are:
-read the book "Discover Canada" 3-4 times, make your own notes;
-follow it by answering all the free questions you can find in the internet... believe me there are plenty, that should be enough my friend.

Cheers and Good luck!!!

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thefonz22 said:
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone had managed to check out mycitizen.ca it's an online Canadian citizenship preparation course that has chapter tests, final test practices, infographics to help remember the studyguide, as well as supplementary slideshows to help remember all the names, dates etc. I think I'm going to just pay the $29 out of peace of mind. I have gone through all the free stuff but really like that this has supplementary material that they put together to help memorize things. Anyone else tried it?
Hi

Let me tell you what happened with us me and my wife!

I personally didnt read the book at all (; i just practiced the online tests and printed them out, they were about 1000 questions
Studied them carefully within ten days .
Passed 16/20
My wife studied the book passed with 19/20 and the officer told me that my wife is very smart and got only one mistake.

Study the book and do practice the online test BUT study them as the question is the answer and the answer is the question! To make sure that you know the correct answer.

there were so many people who failed in the exam its not the same as you see here in this forum that they got 20/20 if its so the officer wouldn't be very happy and told us that she is very happy to see people who care about the result !

Just do so many tests and study the book
You will be fine
Take care:)