+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MYCIC problem

kaursukhwant

Mar 2, 2013
you can make a new cic account without revoking that previous account. dont bother about that account if you have not applied anyting yet from that account.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
MyCiC is a problem without remedies.

I applied for a work permit and was waiting for the answer which was due last week. But no response came through. Thought perhaps they have already sent it in mail. Nothing there too.

Checked with the call center and they say that CIC sent you an email on 17th April. I informed them that i am looking at MyCiC account as we speak, and there is no response in the messages section. They simply gave me an email address to inform that there are issues with the MyCiC account - which will now respond back in 10 days or whenever they desire.

Extremely irresponsible response. They can see that i was sent a message but wont share that and can't fix the account within a day or two as well.

ihaleem9

Aug 11, 2016
Process has changed. They don't unlock via calls. I tried everything for days and days before I figured out what worked. You'll have to fill a web form with your complain.

Search for IRCC web form and fill it with Application Type: Technical difficulties. They unlocked mine in 2 days. You'll receive an email when they unlock.

ihaleem9

Aug 11, 2016
Process has changed. They don't unlock via calls. I tried everything for days and days before I figured out what worked. You'll have to fill a web form with your complain.

Google for IRCC web form and fill it with Application Type: Technical difficulties. They unlocked mine in 2 days. You'll receive an email when they unlock.