+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My wife is pregnant. How do I inform it to the CIC?

Kaushal187

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014

Is there a place to indicate this in any form? I tried to find information in CIC web site and documents, but could not find any place mentioning the steps or procedure to inform this to CIC.
Now there are three members in my family including my daughter. Do I have to show funds for four members including the baby we are expecting?

Please advise if you have any idea regarding this………..

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Kaushal187 said:

Is there a place to indicate this in any form? I tried to find information in CIC web site and documents, but could not find any place mentioning the steps or procedure to inform this to CIC.
Now there are three members in my family including my daughter. Do I have to show funds for four members including the baby we are expecting?

Please advise if you have any idea regarding this...........
You need to send an email to your visa office as soon as possible with supporting docs. They will advise you what to do.

Victoria4321

Nov 6, 2014
Kaushal187 said:

Please advise if you have any idea regarding this...........
Email the VO and directions will be mailed to you. i was in ur situation too. it took about 2wks to receive the email

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi Victoria4321,

Good day. I am in the same situation. As my wife is pregnant, we can't complete our medical(only left chest
X-Ray). Please let me know details for your case. How did you inform to CIC by email? And what did their reply.
For my case, our clinic will send e-medical to CIC as I provide delivery date to clinc and when I submit all other additional documents, I submit documents which mention delivery date.

Thanks.

Regards,
Myat

Victoria4321 said:
Email the VO and directions will be mailed to you. i was in ur situation too. it took about 2wks to receive the email