+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Visa Refused for two times i am doomed dont knw wat to do(need Expert Advise)

Ahmed123

Sep 12, 2006
hello friend,

I am from Pakistan ... I believe this " Aman ki Asha" will get Pakistan and India world best friends countries!!!

Anyways, my friend don't be upset from all these hurdles... You should try US, Australia, New Zealand, or UK student visa .... dont waste your time for canada once again ...

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
As form the CAIPS log, one get the idea that VO has problem with your poor academic performance and he believes that as you were not a good student previously in India so, you may not be interested in studies in Canada you just want to enter Canada using a student visa.

My advise is that apply to a course that is very related to your previous degree and write a Statement of purpose explaining your interest in that particular college, the degree and why you want this degree, what you expect from this degree, your motivation, why you didn't perform good previously. Try to highlight the best things, projects you did in your previous academic life but be non-technical. If you have an "A" grade in any subject try to link that subject with the degree you are intending to do in Canada.

Try to give him the impression that you have learnt from your mistakes and now you can change the world with this degree.

Also attach RECOMMENDATION LETTER FROM YOUR PREVIOUS PROFESSORS stating that you were a good student and you performed above average, your practical knowledge and true position is not reflected from your percentage.

Read this case, though it is for F1 american visa but it should motivate you. http://www.happyschoolsblog.com/usa-visa-officer-tiger-lion/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HappySchools+%28Happy+Schools+Blog%29

I wish you best of luck

BR,
Inam

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
As form the CAIPS log, one get the idea that VO has problem with your poor academic performance and he believes that as you were not a good student previously in India so, you may not be interested in studies in Canada you just want to enter Canada using a student visa.

My advise is that apply to a course that is very related to your previous degree and write a Statement of purpose explaining your interest in that particular college, the degree and why you want this degree, what you expect from this degree, your motivation, why you didn't perform good previously. Try to highlight the best things, projects you did in your previous academic life but be non-technical. If you have an "A" grade in any subject try to link that subject with the degree you are intending to do in Canada.

Try to give him the impression that you have learnt from your mistakes and now you can change the world with this degree.

Also attach RECOMMENDATION LETTER FROM YOUR PREVIOUS PROFESSORS stating that you were a good student and you performed above average, your practical knowledge and true position is not reflected from your percentage.

Read this case, though it is for F1 american visa but it should motivate you. http://www.happyschoolsblog.com/usa-visa-officer-tiger-lion/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HappySchools+%28Happy+Schools+Blog%29

I wish you best of luck

BR,
Inam
Totally agree with u Inam. +1 to you

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey ajayspi,
i believe that only 2 things can save u the third time from a faliure
a very very stron SoP.. and a good Consultant !

best of luck ! :'(