+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My refugee claim decision was negative

Lake12

Oct 22, 2016
Hi, I got a negative decision from the IRB and I was given an option to appeal but I'm scared because I really don't know what the outcome of the appeal could be

Apr 6, 2015
I wanna to know how did you done all the process of asylum, how you entered in canada and make a claim for asylum?
and also where country are you from and what scenario you had for asylum? thanks

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
FarazAbbasRizvi said:
I wanna to know how did you done all the process of asylum, how you entered in canada and make a claim for asylum?
and also where country are you from and what scenario you had for asylum? thanks
You have to get a visit visa
Do you have any relative in Canada
Then you have to prove it's not safe for you to go back to your country. You have life threat or you will be persecuted.

Apr 6, 2015
thanks for reply
i have my brother lived in canada with his wife, both are canadian citizens
and i'm planning to apply for visit visa which is the first step,
regarding visit visa can you tell me what things you did to make it approved, like duration you wrote, funds, ties to your home country, purpose of travel, etc??

and second step is to convince the officer, how did you do that???

then third is to apply for asylum, i need to know step by step process that you done, and what cause it be refused??

i would really appreciate your time if you tell me these things, thanks

Apr 6, 2015
sorry for that, but i'm not spamming at all, i'm asking question to ppls who experienced same thing which i'm looking for, no one personally come to my thread and share their experience, so that's why i'm asking on their post, but sorry if you feel irritate by that, hope you do not feel negative about me, i'm just very much in trouble

fsfh60

Apr 26, 2012
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013
Hello there, back in 2012 I was in the same situation as you, maybe worst Its a nightmare when you get such result. I can assure you there are lots of options out there. First thing I would recemmend you is to reach out to good lawyer. If you live in the Vancouver area give Peter Edelman a call. He won my case after refusal. cheers
best of luck.

fsfh60