+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR portal login details p2 email is delayed

Joe84

Feb 16, 2022
Hi, I an inland applicant and I am the main applicant where my dependents are outland. I received p1 (confirmation of pr portal details to create the login) email three weeks back and responded to that on the same day. But after 3 weeks I am still awaiting a response from IRCC with login details to login to the pr portal and upload my photo and confirm the details. Meanwhile my dependents they received passport request and sent their passport to visa office but received an email from the canadian high commissioner office that their passports are on-hold until my virtual landing process is completed to stand their visa and issue a copy of corp. Are any of you in the forum have experienced a similar situation and pls advice me what to do and why ircc is taking such a long time to send me the pr portal login details. Thanks.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I an inland applicant and I am the main applicant where my dependents are outland. I received p1 (confirmation of pr portal details to create the login) email three weeks back and responded to that on the same day. But after 3 weeks I am still awaiting a response from IRCC with login details to login to the pr portal and upload my photo and confirm the details. Meanwhile my dependents they received passport request and sent their passport to visa office but received an email from the canadian high commissioner office that their passports are on-hold until my virtual landing process is completed to stand their visa and issue a copy of corp. Are any of you in the forum have experienced a similar situation and pls advice me what to do and why ircc is taking such a long time to send me the pr portal login details. Thanks.
It’s normal. Portal 2 email is taking around 4-8 weeks and then another 1-2 weeks to get ECOPR. Secondary applicants can’t land until primary member gets landed in Canada. You can call them and ask them but unfortunately they can’t do anything. Just keep waiting.

Joe84

Feb 16, 2022
It’s normal. Portal 2 email is taking around 4-8 weeks and then another 1-2 weeks to get ECOPR. Secondary applicants can’t land until primary member gets landed in Canada. You can call them and ask them but unfortunately they can’t do anything. Just keep waiting.
Thanks for your response

Landry Pamba

Jan 18, 2022

Landry Pamba

Jan 18, 2022
Hi. I am in the same situation. I got my portal 1 request on March 6th and nothing yet. You are even fortunate that your dependant got their passport request. As for mine, Nada

Landry Pamba

Jan 18, 2022