+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My PR cards mailed to wrong address!!!!

Acer2010

Nov 1, 2011
Dear All
Can somebody tell me what will happened when CIC send the PR cards to wrong address they informed me that it was their fault(Street name misspelled) and they are waiting to receive the letter back and then re send them to the correct address,How long does this procedure take?
The first letter sent on 19/9/2011 and I am still waiting for my Cards.

Acer2010

Nov 1, 2011
Acer2010 said:
Dear All
Can somebody tell me what will happened when CIC send the PR cards to wrong address they informed me that it was their fault(Street name misspelled) and they are waiting to receive the letter back and then re send them to the correct address,How long does this procedure take?
The first letter sent on 19/9/2011 and I am still waiting for my Cards.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Acer2010 said:
Dear All
The first letter sent on 19/9/2011 and I am still waiting for my Cards. It's a function of Canada Post now. No one can sincerely give you a delivery date. Just execrise more patience.