+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Mistake for the London Office PR instruction..Plse plse help!!

tty

Aug 1, 2013
Dear friends, I just found that I made a terrible mistake when i send my passport. This is the instruction below

'To submit by mail or courier, you must include your passport, a copy of the request letter, as well as a completed pre-paid return airway bill which ensures collection services. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your application'.

I sent my passport via post office registered express mail and not by airway bill as instructed. Could this be the cause of the delay? Its been 10 working days since the received my passport.
What can i do. should i send the airway bill to return the passport, or should i contact them? I am confused.

Please give me ur advice

octoppi

Aug 3, 2013
Hey tty,

Have you received any information in regards of your situation? I did a similar thing and now I'm worried :(

tty

Aug 1, 2013
octoppi said:
Hey tty,

Have you received any information in regards of your situation? I did a similar thing and now I'm worried :(
Not yet. i have just created an account with Fedex, I have schedule a pick up by Fedex on monday. I will inform CIC that I made a mistake and have asked FEDEX to get the document for me. Fedex will contact before pickup. I am sure this may help. I have not receive any advice in the forum and I think this may be the only option

tty

Aug 1, 2013
tty said:
Not yet. i have just created an account with Fedex, I have schedule a pick up by Fedex on monday. I will inform CIC that I made a mistake and have asked FEDEX to get the document for me. Fedex will contact before pickup. I am sure this may help. I have not receive any advice in the forum and I think this may be the only option
guys will it pose a problem for me if i send FEDEX to pick my passport up?