my life in danger plz help me out?

laiqurrehman

Nov 15, 2010
pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear humans,i m pakistani and there my life is in danger because i belong to ahmadiyya muslim jammat.which the pakistani people called non muslim and wanted to kill all of us.i came to thailand but government of thailand didn't support us.i m single.my parent's are dead.i listen that canadian government support me.is it right?if so then plz tell me how can i inform them?plz help me .plz hurry up.i will b thank full to u in my whole life?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: life in danger plz help me out

Hi

laiqurrehman said:
dear humans,i m pakistani and there my life is in danger because i belong to ahmadiyya muslim jammat.which the pakistani people called non muslim and wanted to kill all of us.i came to thailand but government of thailand didn't support us.i m single.my parent's are dead.i listen that canadian government support me.is it right?if so then plz tell me how can i inform them?plz help me .plz hurry up.i will b thank full to u in my whole life?
Contact the UN High Commissioner for Refugees in Thailand.

laiqurrehman

Nov 15, 2010
pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i also contact UNO.but the king of thailand didn't sign with UNO.that's y here is a lot of problems.our people admitted their application of protections but from last 3 years upto today UNO didn't respond good.people have no money to eat,no place to live.UNO doesn't support anyone here in Thailand.

jits1000

Star Member
Dec 20, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12April2009
Doc's Request.
10May2009
AOR Received.
10July2009
Med's Request
25May2010
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27Aug 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14Sept 2010
LANDED..........
6Oct 2010
contact them thhttp://www.ahmadiyya.ca/]

YorkFactory

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karlshammar said:
If you are in Thailand, why don't you apply for asylum there?
Thailand isn't a signatory to the U.N. refugee conventions.

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Oct-2009
AOR Received.
Aug-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-2012
hi ..
if there is no UN office at Thailand u can come to Malaysia and sign for UNHCR there, they will accept u but as I heard it take long time until u got to resettlement from Malaysia to other country .

best wishes

talalzoni

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl/Lnd
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Doc's Request.
4-01-2010
Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
laiqurrehman said:
If you want to immigrate to Canada, why don't you take the right path of immigration. I think you are not eligible to go through the immigration process that is why you are negatively propagating about Pakistani nation and finding shortcuts. I, myself born, live and spent 42 years of my life in Pakistan and I never seen anyone is killed here just because he/she belongs to any specific religion/jammat. My best friend belongs to Ahmadiyya jammat and we are like belonging to same family. People with different religions/jammats/groups live all around us and we respect each of them, not only because they are humenbeings but we are one nation. So if you want anything in your life, first of all have faith and secondly struggle for it with patients. Regards.

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
talalzoni said:
If you want to immigrate to Canada, why don't you take the right path of immigration. I think you are not eligible to go through the immigration process that is why you are negatively propagating about Pakistani nation and finding shortcuts. I, myself born, live and spent 42 years of my life in Pakistan and I never seen anyone is killed here just because he/she belongs to any specific religion/jammat. My best friend belongs to Ahmadiyya jammat and we are like belonging to same family. People with different religions/jammats/groups live all around us and we respect each of them, not only because they are humenbeings but we are one nation. So if you want anything in your life, first of all have faith and secondly struggle for it with patients. Regards.

Good job man!

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, don't you have to sign this to get a Pakistani passport to begin with:

"I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani to be an impostor prophet and an infidel and also consider his followers whether belonging to the Lahori, Qadiani or Mirzai groups, to be non-Muslims."

?

I'd say there is definitely discrimination against them, though I can't comment on whether they are at risk of death or not.

talalzoni

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl/Lnd
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Doc's Request.
4-01-2010
Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Karlshammar said:
By the way, don't you have to sign this to get a Pakistani passport to begin with:

"I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani to be an impostor prophet and an infidel and also consider his followers whether belonging to the Lahori, Qadiani or Mirzai groups, to be non-Muslims."

?

I'd say there is definitely discrimination against them, though I can't comment on whether they are at risk of death or not.
It is not an issue of favoritism, it is matter of believe, a very sensitive issue. Muslims have faith in one God and Muhammad (P.B.U.H) as His last prophet. Anyone who claims/believe-in a prophet after Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is considered as a non-muslim and is out of circle of Islam. But non-muslims are not at all at their risk of death in Pakistan. They are living a peaceful and happy live. They have freedom to worship their gods and celebrate their festivals. We, muslims, also share their happiness and respect their believes.

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
laiqurrehman said:
Dear Laiq,

If you want to goto Canada than read the instructions at www.cic.gc.ca. to find out how you can migrate to Canada in legal way. Otherwise you can return to the country and live freely, happy and safe like many of my friends who belongs to Ahmadiyya Jammat. I do not understand why you said that your life is in danger because you belongs to this jamaat????? there are hundered of thousands of Qadiiyanies are living in Pakistan .

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laiqurrehman said:
dear humans,i m pakistani and there my life is in danger because i belong to ahmadiyya muslim jammat.
Dude its not that bad in Pakistan trust me otherwise ahmadiyyas would be extinct from Pakistan. Please apply like a normal human through www.cic.gc.ca