Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
ahmadtajwer said:
hey Biju, cheers mate. ya middle east driving experience may not count here as Canada has licence resiprocal agreement with certain countries only. Its always good to keep your exp letter with you and bring that when you come over but I'm afraid you might have to go through the long procedure as every one else as fresh candidate i.e. written test, practical test for intercity driving anf practical test for highway driving which'll than give you full G licence.
oohh dear so its a looooooooooooooooong process. :(

thanks for the info buddy

OK for sure i will be bringing the 2 yr driving experience letter from here

Good luck buddy

Biju

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
ahmadtajwer said:
hi guys, sorry to write it very late but was busy with few things so couldnt use forum for a while. So here is my landing experience.

I boarded a budget flight Air Transat from London, like I said budget flight so flight wasn't comfortable and luggage was problem. Any how, I landed at Toroto Pearson Airport on 2nd May at 3.25 pm.

Proceeded to Immigration counter where chap stamped our landing card which i filled in during flight and was given to everyone by flight crew. Immigration officer didn't ask any question and refered me to immigration desk. At immigration desk, a nice lady asked for passports, landing card(which was stamped), COPRR, our canadian address and started filling PR form in. She askd abt how much funds i was carrying, as i was carrying british pounds so i told her that and she converted that into canadian dollars and wrote on the form. She didnt ask me to show her money.

After tht i was refered to welcome counter where i was given welcome kit and some cds. After that i picked up my luggage and went to customs to get goods to follow list stamped. I didnt have time to print the B4 forms so all tbe list was hand written, custom chap was helping and gave me b4 and b4a to fill. After all the list, he stamped and kept original and gave a copy to me.

I went outside after that where my parents and brothers were waiting to receive me.

So far i have Canada far better than England. Have got SIN no, did open an account in RBC, got my british licence changed into Canadian G licence and is driving a car. Have started applying for jobs, hoping to get a positive outcome for that too.
Congrats for your successful Visa and landing :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
ahmadtajwer said:
hi guys, sorry to write it very late but was busy with few things so couldnt use forum for a while. So here is my landing experience.

I went outside after that where my parents and brothers were waiting to receive me.

So far i have Canada far better than England. Have got SIN no, did open an account in RBC, got my british licence changed into Canadian G licence and is driving a car. Have started applying for jobs, hoping to get a positive outcome for that too.
Congrats brother and all the best in your job hunting..!

Cheers..