+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My job interview

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
I am foreign Worker in Canada. I am attending series of interview for past 2 weeks. This one felt like 'Ok' to me, But I got this reply:

What does it mean ? I think my interview went very well. We had a long chat for around a hour.

"As promised, here's a follow-up concerning the interview you had with us on Thursday. Unfortunately, the team didn't make a decision yet since we have other candidates they wish to meet before they give a final answer. Hopefully I'll be able to confirm within the next few weeks.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you,"

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Majith87 said:
I am foreign Worker in Canada. I am attending series of interview for past 2 weeks. This one felt like 'Ok' to me, But I got this reply:

What does it mean ? I think my interview went very well. We had a long chat for around a hour.

"As promised, here's a follow-up concerning the interview you had with us on Thursday. Unfortunately, the team didn't make a decision yet since we have other candidates they wish to meet before they give a final answer. Hopefully I'll be able to confirm within the next few weeks.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you,"
This means you should wait for a few weeks They may get back to you soon. But it may also mean they have a better candidate. Gluck though.

sky2f

Mar 11, 2013
You should arrange to hunt this job, On my experience, You should meet them and explain them you are a person the company looking for and how your experience will be befit to them, try to meet them face to face talking b4 replying to you.Show them you are interest at that job.

PR_User

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Hi MAjith,

Are you a PR holder ?

And from which source did you apply for this job.

Thanks.