+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my interview with a citizenship judge on December ?? what i have to do?

king4me

Nov 9, 2011
What does it mean and how long it will take after the interview with a citizenship judge to to next step for ceremony

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 17, 2009.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called A Look at Canada on April 17, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 9, 2009.

We sent you a letter on November 9, 2009 to 1809 - , Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, . If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on November 9, 2009 to Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on November 17, 2010 to, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, to appear and write the citizenship test on December 2, 2010 at 4:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on January 27, 2011 to , Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,to appear and write the citizenship test on February 22, 2011 at 4:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga CIC office on February 8, 2011. The Mississauga CIC office will contact you if additional information is required. The Mississauga CIC office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

We sent you a notice on November 4, 2011 to appear for an interview with a citizenship judge on December 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

What does it mean and how long it will take after the interview with a citizenship judge to to next step for ceremony

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

king4me said:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 17, 2009.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called A Look at Canada on April 17, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 9, 2009.

We sent you a letter on November 9, 2009 to 1809 - , Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, . If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on November 9, 2009 to Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on November 17, 2010 to, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, to appear and write the citizenship test on December 2, 2010 at 4:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on January 27, 2011 to , Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,to appear and write the citizenship test on February 22, 2011 at 4:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga CIC office on February 8, 2011. The Mississauga CIC office will contact you if additional information is required. The Mississauga CIC office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

We sent you a notice on November 4, 2011 to appear for an interview with a citizenship judge on December 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

1. Did you write the test? If you failed then that is why you are seeing the judge. If you didn't appear, seeing the judge.
2. Or there are doubts about your residency.

king4me

Nov 9, 2011
I failed in the exam and i want to know what will happen during the interview withe the judge ? and how long will take after judge interview for the result ? if i fail with the judge, is there is another one?? thanks

melo

Jul 7, 2011
if u fail with the judge u will have to reapply again. but if u dont fail u are granted citizenship in the next ceremony

chingbow

Dec 18, 2011
hi! i have the same situation. and i need to do the interview soon.

how is ur interview? what did the judge asked?

Anything about canada history ??

thank you very much

Sep 21, 2009
I wrote test in may-2010 at st clair,toronto ans still did not get result.and calling cic does not answer clearly.
i moved to Alberta after my test.how do i know what is happening with my citizenship .and where i can contact to in edmonton.?
if I have to appear for interview then why I did not receive any letter so far?

appreciate any help.