Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
bangshws said:
for ielts writing samples task 2 you can come here: IELTS Writing Task 2
It's very handy for me because I was always stuck with task 2 of the writing.

Thank you for sharing.....have you written the test yet? What did you get in the writing task 2?

bangshws

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funty said:
Thank you for sharing.....have you written the test yet? What did you get in the writing task 2?
I got a topic on environment but I can't remember very clearly. Sorry for that!

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangshws said:
for ielts writing samples task 2 you can come here: IELTS Writing Task 2
It's very handy for me because I was always stuck with task 2 of the writing.
Thank you for suggestion. in this website we have many different sample since past which include task 1 and task2
Good luck

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
For Listening part I would suggest watch english News Channnels like BBC, CNN ....

For Reading and Writing Part - Read English Newspaper (Editorial and Front page) because that's there you get to see proper sentence constructions in all the tenses (past, present, future) in various forms.

Speaking - To get the confidence to speak when facing someone. Think of anything on which you can talk for 2-3 mins non stop and do that in front of a mirror and keeping looking at your face expressions, body movements ...it will make your comfortable psychologically !!!

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
neeraj1985 said:
For Listening part I would suggest watch english News Channnels like BBC, CNN ....

For Reading and Writing Part - Read English Newspaper (Editorial and Front page) because that's there you get to see proper sentence constructions in all the tenses (past, present, future) in various forms.

Speaking - To get the confidence to speak when facing someone. Think of anything on which you can talk for 2-3 mins non stop and do that in front of a mirror and keeping looking at your face expressions, body movements ...it will make your comfortable psychologically !!!

Well, I agree with watching BBC, as most people who have attempted the exams say so, but i@m not sure about watching and listening to CNN, except for vocabulary build up. Mostly, British and Australian accents are used in the listening tests.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funty said:
Well, I agree with watching BBC, as most people who have attempted the exams say so, but i @ m not sure about watching and listening to CNN, except for vocabulary build up. Mostly, British and Australian accents are used in the listening tests.
I preffer to watching and listening to BBC,EURO NEWS and NHK.They have good support for British accent but I think CNN covered American English.