+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My hearing is next month

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
hey everyone, my hearing is coming up next month, any suggestions highly appreciated, if you have been through it lately please share how did it go and what surprises did you encountered that weren't expected? how many hours and when did they give you the results? anything helps, thanks.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
hey everyone, my hearing is coming up next month, any suggestions highly appreciated, if you have been through it lately please share how did it go and what surprises did you encountered that weren't expected? how many hours and when did they give you the results? anything helps, thanks.
Just stay prepared, the story is yours , I mean if you truly lived what you wrote on your basis of claim you will have no trouble telling it to others in the most reliable way. You don’t have to remember every detail, some might slip off your mind and if it happens don’t lie tell them either you don’t know or don’t remember. Good luck. But I will appreciate if you share your timeline from when you came , submitted your documents, received clamaint document (brown paper ) and a hearing date from IRB.

Reactions: zak86

Mansourito10

Sep 27, 2022
Time line please

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Just stay prepared, the story is yours , I mean if you truly lived what you wrote on your basis of claim you will have no trouble telling it to others in the most reliable way. You don’t have to remember every detail, some might slip off your mind and if it happens don’t lie tell them either you don’t know or don’t remember. Good luck. But I will appreciate if you share your timeline from when you came , submitted your documents, received clamaint document (brown paper ) and a hearing date from IRB.
Thanks, I'm terrible with dates, that's all I'm scared of. I mean do they expect to remember all exact dates to all events?

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Entered Canada: Jun 2021
Submitted BOC: Sep 2021
AOC: Sep 2021
Medicals: Dec 2021
Biometrics: can't remember but spring 2022.
Eligibility: August 2022
No work permit yet. (submitted with BOC)
Hearing: Feb 3, 2023
Did you ever recieve a mail of your work permit being mailed to you?

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Update: I did my hearing and got my positive decision at the end of the hearing. To those who are still in the process, please do not get worried if your story is true and have supporting documents everything will go smoothly and member already read your story before starting so if they believe it to be true then they already made up their mind, they just ask some easy questions for the record.

Reactions: ref19to22 and zak86

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Update: I did my hearing and got my positive decision at the end of the hearing. To those who are still in the process, please do not get worried if your story is true and have supporting documents everything will go smoothly and member already read your story before starting so if they believe it to be true then they already made up their mind, they just ask some easy questions for the record.
Congratulations

Reactions: jinglebell0123

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
Good to hear. Congratulations!

Reactions: jinglebell0123

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations and GOOD Luck

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Congratulations !
may I ask what questions did they ask you?
I’ve heard they ask for detail dates .