28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi all,
I am New Delhi applicant. Application was filed in july 2004. IELTS was first given in 2004 nov.Later the score was improved in 2006.Got request from chc for original experience certificates and educational documents, PCC for me and wife, recent photos of me, wife and kid and bank statement showing funds in october 2008. I provided everything they asked in nov 2008. Then waiting and waiting and waiting. My noc is 3113 (dentist). Never applied in MI 2 and MI 3 because of total loss of faith in this immigration system. Never ordered caips. Just one case specific enquiry done,when the time line crossed 84 months after applying. They replied, your file is in queue awaiting initial review , your processing fee guarantees a place in the queue and because they received more cases than they can process under MI,which reflects current labour market needs, your case cannot be processed until 2013. Your processing time is within normal limits and please keep the enquiry to the minimum because it is taking up our time to serve you better. Now hearing that they are going to return most of the old files because those files are choking their immigration system and they are unable to respond to current labour market needs because of these old files. Now I feel like I played a part in one of the biggest blunders ever happened in the history of man kind. Is this a cross section of Canadian Functioning? Many people say Oh Canada is such a great country. But it needs a kids innocence to point a finger to the emperor and say "Oh the emperor is going without clothes". At least my application needs a remembrance. So my dear application, another sad birth day to you. You turned 8 year old today . Take care of my original documents that reached you when you were 4 year old.I love you . Where ever you are stay happy and healthy.

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi Noon, Sorry it's not a happy birthday for ur application. I'm a pre 2008 applicant and whose age has been over too. I wish that CIC & Federal gov't may read these messages so they realize what we are going thru since then!

I still have HOPE as promised by the LORD GOD. ;)

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
noon said:
Hi all,
I am New Delhi applicant. Application was filed in july 2004. IELTS was first given in 2004 nov.Later the score was improved in 2006.Got request from chc for original experience certificates and educational documents, PCC for me and wife, recent photos of me, wife and kid and bank statement showing funds in october 2008. I provided everything they asked in nov 2008. Then waiting and waiting and waiting. My noc is 3113 (dentist). Never applied in MI 2 and MI 3 because of total loss of faith in this immigration system. Never ordered caips. Just one case specific enquiry done,when the time line crossed 84 months after applying. They replied, your file is in queue awaiting initial review , your processing fee guarantees a place in the queue and because they received more cases than they can process under MI,which reflects current labour market needs, your case cannot be processed until 2013. Your processing time is within normal limits and please keep the enquiry to the minimum because it is taking up our time to serve you better. Now hearing that they are going to return most of the old files because those files are choking their immigration system and they are unable to respond to current labour market needs because of these old files. Now I feel like I played a part in one of the biggest blunders ever happened in the history of man kind. Is this a cross section of Canadian Functioning? Many people say Oh Canada is such a great country. But it needs a kids innocence to point a finger to the emperor and say "Oh the emperor is going without clothes". At least my application needs a remembrance. So my dear application, another sad birth day to you. You turned 8 year old today . Take care of my original documents that reached you when you were 4 year old.I love you . Where ever you are stay happy and healthy.

Being obsessed with Canada i can imagine your feelings ... for me it was the hardest moments of my life to wait this long and still waiting. But ur case is something i cannot imagine. previously if Pre 2008 were issued visa they could forget what happened but in this case when they are returning the cases is very sad and unforgettable. You are still lucky that u are a dentist and would find ur way to Canada ever but there are few who would waste their lives waiting for there NOC to appear ever in the occupation list. Its very sad and there is nthing we can do nut pray.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi friends,

3 more months passes after my FSW application celebrated its 8 th birthday. Now it is 8.25 years old. Still no news. No reply to my CSE which I made on Aug 1. No medicals . No fee return . Nothing.

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
Dear Noon,

Please some solace in the following links; You can withdraw the application fees without closing your application. On November 23rd, we'll know if old applications will be processed or not.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob442C.asp

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi mancilla,

How can we believe this world no 1 cheaters( in terms of the number of people they cheated)?. They changes their laws every fine morning. So after withdrawing fees how can we assure that they may do some crooked thing or not? like you have withdrawn your application willingly so it wont be processed further. I am in a dialemma that I dont know whether they made a selection decision or not and they asked for updated documents in 2008 and I provided them all the necessary documents. :-[ :mad: :( :eek: ??? :-X :-\ :'(

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
noon said:
Hi all,
Please get CAIPS note first. I am also pre 2008. In CAIPS note found some documents were missing. Unfortunate is they did not ask those from me.
Just last month I submitted as per the CAIPS, now waiting fingers crossed.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi Badal 789,

I will save the money for CAIPS note and give it to some charitable organisation rather than going on filling and filling their pockets for nothing in return.

I wish you medicals .

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Ravi_07 said:

HOPE IT WONT RUN TO 9 !!!!!!!!!!!

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
Dear Noon,

Cheating a way of life for many nowadays as resources become scare by the day.
To give some confidence about your doubts regarding processing of backlog applicants,
I would suggest you be a regular visitor to the following site.

www.bellissimolawgroup.com

noon said:
Hi mancilla,

How can we believe this world no 1 cheaters( in terms of the number of people they cheated)?. They changes their laws every fine morning. So after withdrawing fees how can we assure that they may do some crooked thing or not? like you have withdrawn your application willingly so it wont be processed further. I am in a dialemma that I dont know whether they made a selection decision or not and they asked for updated documents in 2008 and I provided them all the necessary documents. :-[ :mad: :( :eek: ??? :-X :-\ :'(

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Thanks for sharing the link Mancilla

drsaini

Jan 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ noon.pls dont think of joining lawsuit at dis moment.i guess u had updated ur documents.those who have updated their docs still have hope.u need to wait till nov 30.rumor has it that those who had updated docs will get their medicals in dec.if u do join lawsuit now,u wont get ur medical request until courts decision.

drsaini

Jan 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

msaleemb

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Dear friends,
I am an applicant of April 2004 and did medicals in October 2011. I received email on October 4, 2012 from London office that they have received the Background check results but we have to go for repeat chest x-rays. Last week, received letter from London office for medicals.