+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my friend's visa rejection

spiderfromars

Jun 1, 2020
me and my friend applied through VFS global from Bangladesh on March 17th(everything upfront) Unfortunately, his study permit was refused on May 21st. I am yet to receive a final decision, my medicals was passed and correspondence letter was sent on May 17th. Does anyone have an hint why mine is taking so longer than his despite applying on the very same day?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
me and my friend applied through VFS global from Bangladesh on March 17th(everything upfront) Unfortunately, his study permit was refused on May 21st. I am yet to receive a final decision, my medicals was passed and correspondence letter was sent on May 17th. Does anyone have an hint why mine is taking so longer than his despite applying on the very same day?
Because you're not your friend and you're both different person

Reactions: Zarak ali

Piecoco

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Y
your application is 50 50, since you have passed the medical just wait for the best.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
hi can get ur mail id, i also apply march17 but no result, ur application go to delhi high commission?

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Am not sure about this but once you pass your medical and got correspondence letter luckily you are on the right track, all the best

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Yes its part of the process. Final decision comes after the correspondent letter. It could be refusal or approval.
do u know if i have not linked my file online as i had lodged paperfile than how they contact will they mail or vfs mail???