+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Family is Getting Threats, how should i Move to Canada

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok so here are some questions for you

1. Are people "exclusively" looking to kill you, because as I said religious minorities are persecuted everywhere, that really cant be a basis of applying for refugee. Its really not proven in the United Nations that Shias are in a humanitarian crisis
2. What makes your case any different from an ordinary Shia fearing for his life in Pakistan
3. What about going to neighboring countries, sure Iran may be "Qom Parast" any self respecting country would love their own people. Try China, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikstan, my point is as you claim your life is in danger then obviously your situation is desperate right? therefore any country you can go to ASAP would be better right? Canada will take time because if you want to come here as a student and have your uncle pay for it then the question arises what will happen once you finish your studies, will you leave back to Pakistan? because the IO will want to know the answer to this question. Secondly having your uncle pay for the tution leads the IO to believe you have strong financial ties to Canada and therefore you will not leave. So you are out of luck as a student.

If you are a genuine refugee and your life is in danger and desperate as you claim it is then as I said earlier take your feet and start walking. Good luck

BaqarNaqvi

May 28, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
Ok so here are some questions for you

1. Are people "exclusively" looking to kill you, because as I said religious minorities are persecuted everywhere, that really cant be a basis of applying for refugee. Its really not proven in the United Nations that Shias are in a humanitarian crisis
2. What makes your case any different from an ordinary Shia fearing for his life in Pakistan
3. What about going to neighboring countries, sure Iran may be "Qom Parast" any self respecting country would love their own people. Try China, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikstan, my point is as you claim your life is in danger then obviously your situation is desperate right? therefore any country you can go to ASAP would be better right? Canada will take time because if you want to come here as a student and have your uncle pay for it then the question arises what will happen once you finish your studies, will you leave back to Pakistan? because the IO will want to know the answer to this question. Secondly having your uncle pay for the tution leads the IO to believe you have strong financial ties to Canada and therefore you will not leave. So you are out of luck as a student.

If you are a genuine refugee and your life is in danger and desperate as you claim it is then as I said earlier take your feet and start walking. Good luck
1. I am not at all Exclusive, its now a trend in Karachi, then let it be.

2. I want to pursue higher studies in Canada bcoz of my uncles offer, taught this thing may strengthen it, but it didnt

3. Nope, will die in Pakistan rather die other than my Country.

On other hand, i do have enough financial strength to finance my self, we got 3 houses in Karachi and Land in Lahore. Anything else? Does this show strong ties to my Country.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaqarNaqvi said:
Thanks newtone
But yes, my mothers cousins is shot dead a week ago, and the thread continues, you are right the government should protect us, but here government is involved in it. On other hand about Iran, iranis are "Qom Parast" they think about there people only.
And yes i am trying for the Student Visa for my higher studies, but was thinking for my mother that she may get refugee visa and so..
Thanks you guys for your concern
moreover newtone, Christians and Hindus are more safer then Shia Muslims, thats the main point!
We are against Talibans, against Brutalism showed by these Wahabis thats why they are following us. And killing us.
Stop :mad: abusing Pakistan name for the sake of yourself on International forums like this. We know what Shia are doing in Karachi like target killing ulmas and using name of nonexistent Taliban in Karachi to disguise others. . Stop pretending to be innocent. if u r really victim of such threats since long then how come u own three homes in Karachi and one in Lahore?

Stop blaming Pakistan to get residency of Canada in charity.

:mad:

BaqarNaqvi

May 28, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Stop :mad: abusing Pakistan name for the sake of yourself on International forums like this. We know what Shia are doing in Karachi like target killing ulmas and using name of nonexistent Taliban in Karachi to disguise others. . Stop pretending to be innocent. if u r really victim of such threats since long then how come u own three homes in Karachi and one in Lahore?

Stop blaming Pakistan to get residency of Canada in charity.

:mad:
Who is blaming what, who is target killer?
My parent had got opportunity to leave to Canada in 90s but we were dedicated to Pakistan, and love our Homeland, but now the situation changed, Zardari screwed us all over, Shia killing website speaks post everyday, Sipeh Sahaba Kills. Non Existing Talibans? Are you out of your Mind? Come to Jamia Banoria there is Chawking "We dont want Quid-e-Azam Pakistan we want Talibans Pakistan.
Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir"
, Just SHUT UP MAN!
And What about Deobandis, check the page on facebook, facebook.com/ulmaedeobnad they just promote hatred against Shia muslims. And still Shias are bad. Wash your FACE, we do business here, m Punjabi, and we owe land in Punjab, i am not here to justify you. Move on. Followers of Killer and Alqaeda *censored word*.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow sorry to hear two people from the same country hate each other so much. At times like this dont you think you were better off being part of India (afterall Pakistan was former India), just like the good old days atleast Muslims are living peacefully there and not fighting each other.

BaqarNaqvi

May 28, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
Wow sorry to hear two people from the same country hate each other so much. At times like this dont you think you were better off being part of India (afterall Pakistan was former India), just like the good old days atleast Muslims are living peacefully there and not fighting each other.
Thats the thing, he belongs to origin who are killing us, and announcing that Talibans are non Existant!
World knows about them, what else should i say to him, Seriosuly

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaqarNaqvi said:
Who is blaming what, who is target killer?
My parent had got opportunity to leave to Canada in 90s but we were dedicated to Pakistan, and love our Homeland, but now the situation changed, Zardari screwed us all over, Shia killing website speaks post everyday, Sipeh Sahaba Kills. Non Existing Talibans? Are you out of your Mind? Come to Jamia Banoria there is Chawking "We dont want Quid-e-Azam Pakistan we want Talibans Pakistan.
Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir"
, Just SHUT UP MAN!
And What about Deobandis, check the page on facebook, facebook.com/ulmaedeobnad they just promote hatred against Shia muslims. And still Shias are bad. Wash your FACE, we do business here, m Punjabi, and we owe land in Punjab, i am not here to justify you. Move on. Followers of Killer and Alqaeda *censored word*.
U r just out of your mind.

I never means to support those who if kill shias, Sunnis or anyone. What I mean to say it cannot be reason to blaming Pakistan in front of others. We r ourselves responsible for this.

See your own reply full of hatered towards majority (90%) Sunnis in Pak. I can show u no. of web links of shias doing same thing.

I myself have no. of good friends from Shia community and none of them like u. We respect every other religion and things are going great. The problem are small chunk of screwed people like u in both Shia and Sunnis cause problem and try to develop differences between us. U should me ashamed of this.
Be proud to be Pakistani and if u have real threats and let security agencies be informed about it but stop spreading hatered about Pakistan.

BaqarNaqvi

May 28, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
U r just out of your mind.

I never means to support those who if kill shias, Sunnis or anyone. What I mean to say it cannot be reason to blaming Pakistan in front of others. We r ourselves responsible for this.

See your own reply full of hatered towards majority (90%) Sunnis in Pak. I can show u no. of web links of shias doing same thing.

I myself have no. of good friends from Shia community and none of them like u. We respect every other religion and things are going great. The problem are small chunk of screwed people like u in both Shia and Sunnis cause problem and try to develop differences between us. U should me ashamed of this.
Be proud to be Pakistani and if u have real threats and let security agencies be informed about it but stop spreading hatered about Pakistan.
I would be glad to see the web links what Shia are doing!
Sunni are 70%
Shias are 26%
and 4 percent are other minorities including Ahmedis
And i have any hatred against Ahle-Sunnat, they are our brothers and are killed by ASWJ as well. You are out of your mind.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
BaqarNaqvi said:
I would be glad to see the web links what Shia are doing!
Sunni are 70%
Shias are 26%
and 4 percent are other minorities including Ahmedis
And i have any hatred against Ahle-Sunnat, they are our brothers and are killed by ASWJ as well. You are out of your mind.
..just a though, a cricketer ( think his name is fawad ) who got refugee status in Australia - and govt there is trying to expedite his citizenship so he could play in the ashes. I always wondered how was he accepted especially being a cricketer so it's like he wasn't a nobody. I would look up his case

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
I would ask you to apply for Higher studies. And in few years you would be eligible for PR.

Political threats occur almost everyday and specially now it is tough to prove your being threatened. Remember refugee visas are only issued when there is "an imminent life-threatening condition" exists. I don't think you will be able to produce that sort of occurrence (unless people try to bomb your house, and it is all over the news - you get my point).

And being refugee would probably change your life completely (not in a good way, at least for some time). Your next generation would probably have to go through the psychological turmoil. I am not trying to show disrespect to the refugees - But a LOT of people have misused this path, and gained Canadian PR wrongfully, which have made this process tough for actual refugee-candidates.

So for you, a path in the Educational sector is most viable. I don't feel you will have problem producing finances since you have assets (plus sponsors) to show for it.

BaqarNaqvi

May 28, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamroth said:
I would ask you to apply for Higher studies. And in few years you would be eligible for PR.

Political threats occur almost everyday and specially now it is tough to prove your being threatened. Remember refugee visas are only issued when there is "an imminent life-threatening condition" exists. I don't think you will be able to produce that sort of occurrence (unless people try to bomb your house, and it is all over the news - you get my point).

And being refugee would probably change your life completely (not in a good way, at least for some time). Your next generation would probably have to go through the psychological turmoil. I am not trying to show disrespect to the refugees - But a LOT of people have misused this path, and gained Canadian PR wrongfully, which have made this process tough for actual refugee-candidates.

So for you, a path in the Educational sector is most viable. I don't feel you will have problem producing finances since you have assets (plus sponsors) to show for it.
I just needed this kind of reply.
Thanks bro :) + rep