+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My experience of Toronto after 1.5 yr and some suggestions for future students.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhillon1990 said:
NO time bro. you' ll get busy with work n studies plus it is expensive here.
not really, it really is time management. my program here in canada includes the ccna reviewers and stuff, which they teach in class. so i will also start getting certifications soon before i graduate with little experience. hoping for the best.

dhillon1990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 nov 2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
7 nov 2012
hell911 said:
not really, it really is time management. my program here in canada includes the ccna reviewers and stuff, which they teach in class. so i will also start getting certifications soon before i graduate with little experience. hoping for the best.
Good Luck and if know it already what did you ask the previous question?

Arvind Razdan

Jun 24, 2014
ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have applied for candian student visa under SPP. Got admitted in humber for September 14 in. Project management, which is a graduate certificate course for 1 academic year. I have scored. 8 bands in IELTS. Completed my bachelor's in engineering in 2009, in which I suffered two drops. I also completed my masters in technology in manufacturing this June
. I have also an work experience of. 4 years out of which 2 years are full. Time and the remaining along with my full time matters degree. I have paid first semester fees and have also got my 10k CAD transferred as GIC. I have shown a figure of 45000 CAD including fees. I wanted to know the possibilities of my Visa getting approved. Or taking loan was necessary.

dhillon1990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 nov 2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
7 nov 2012
Arvind Razdan said:
have applied for candian student visa under SPP. Got admitted in humber for September 14 in. Project management, which is a graduate certificate course for 1 academic year. I have scored. 8 bands in IELTS. Completed my bachelor's in engineering in 2009, in which I suffered two drops. I also completed my masters in technology in manufacturing this June
. I have also an work experience of. 4 years out of which 2 years are full. Time and the remaining along with my full time matters degree. I have paid first semester fees and have also got my 10k CAD transferred as GIC. I have shown a figure of 45000 CAD including fees. I wanted to know the possibilities of my Visa getting approved. Or taking loan was necessary.
Wrong question bro. Read the topic before posting a question.

nikki89

Jul 17, 2014
hi dhillon1990,

Do you think a 1-year master in a good university like UBC, SFU or BCIT will provide good conditions of job opportunities, applying for Permanent Residence after completing the program? Or it have to be 2-year program and the Bachelor degree is always the most secure choice?

koteswara rao

Feb 7, 2014
hi dhillon,
I've applied 2Year Post Graduate Program at Lambton College Toronto campus
It is an Co-Op program

can i know the Job oppurtunities and the chances for getting PR by doing the Co-Op program at Toronto

please suggest me

vidya0411

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmadabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2014
IELTS Request
7, none less then 6.5
File Transfer...
02-07-2014
Med's Done....
17-05-2014
Passport Req..
sent with Documents
PLZ dont write something which is not relevant to the thread.
This thread is exclusively for Canadian experience ..

Dilution mat karo

dhillon1990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 nov 2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
7 nov 2012
nikki89 said:
hi dhillon1990,

Do you think a 1-year master in a good university like UBC, SFU or BCIT will provide good conditions of job opportunities, applying for Permanent Residence after completing the program? Or it have to be 2-year program and the Bachelor degree is always the most secure choice?
Doing masters for one of the above universities would definitely help to get to the interviews and clearing interviews are not hard. So my point here is, if you have done bachelor's already then go for masters only don't waste your 4 years. PR comes automatically when you get a Job so, don't think about PR right now do you masters first.

dhillon1990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 nov 2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
7 nov 2012
koteswara rao said:
hi dhillon,
I've applied 2Year Post Graduate Program at Lambton College Toronto campus
It is an Co-Op program

can i know the Job oppurtunities and the chances for getting PR by doing the Co-Op program at Toronto

please suggest me
Co op definitely helps in getting a job, but also depends on the program.

zhenyu

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhillon1990 said:
Doing masters for one of the above universities would definitely help to get to the interviews and clearing interviews are not hard. So my point here is, if you have done bachelor's already then go for masters only don't waste your 4 years. PR comes automatically when you get a Job so, don't think about PR right now do you masters first.
Hi

I want to study engineering design and drafting diploma in saskatchewan, it includes 3 co-op terms, do you think it has a positive career prospect?

dhillon1990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 nov 2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
7 nov 2012
zhenyu said:
Hi

I want to study engineering design and drafting diploma in saskatchewan, it includes 3 co-op terms, do you think it has a positive career prospect?
Should be good from my view.

zhenyu

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhillon1990 said:
Should be good from my view.
thanks for the reply
The reason why i have chosen Sk is that as after 2015, cic will start to use EOI system, which means the current CEC will not exist anymore. So i want to get PR from PNP. However, there are two critical elements to get a saskatchewan PR, first is a permanent job offer, second is a job approvel letter, so i wonder if any employer is willing to do these for international students, especially college students.

thanks
zhen

zhenyu

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhillon1990 said:
bcit is a college

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
zhenyu said:
thanks for the reply
The reason why i have chosen Sk is that as after 2015, cic will start to use EOI system, which means the current CEC will not exist anymore. So i want to get PR from PNP. However, there are two critical elements to get a saskatchewan PR, first is a permanent job offer, second is a job approvel letter, so i wonder if any employer is willing to do these for international students, especially college students.

thanks
zhen
its quite hard in every province now

zhenyu

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucifer_2510 said:
its quite hard in every province now
yes,that`s true, it seems that Canada is closing its door to immigrates.

Now most developed countries seem have a hard time with their economy.