+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my consultant made me confused,,,plz help me seniors!!!

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
hi frnds,,,,after getting AOR from CIO,i submit all my documents to my consultant so as to send them to CHC but they didnt send the same.thay are saying that as accountant[i applied in this category] category has been removed,the duties have to be modified so as to avoid the rejection.

it made me confused as CIC clearly mentioned that all cases prior to 26th june will be handeled as per the policies prevailing that time,how can they reject it....?

its my second chance as i got refusal earlier so dont want to take any risk this time.

seniors plz help me out!!!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somesh said:
hi frnds,,,,after getting AOR from CIO,i submit all my documents to my consultant so as to send them to CHC but they didnt send the same.thay are saying that as accountant[i applied in this category] category has been removed,the duties have to be modified so as to avoid the rejection.

it made me confused as CIC clearly mentioned that all cases prior to 26th june will be handeled as per the policies prevailing that time,how can they reject it....?

its my second chance as i got refusal earlier so dont want to take any risk this time.

Are you expecting better from your consultant? He is confusing you I am glad that you are not dizzy. They are all like that and they will use any situation to make money out of you. So do it yourself!

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
somesh said:

That's unfortunate. you can ask your doubt about full document set (if you have any) in this forum & send full document yourself.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
There is no surprise that the consultants do such funny things. Take the printout of June 26th highlights and update his knowledge.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja123 said:
That's unfortunate. you can ask your doubt about full document set (if you have any) in this forum & send full document yourself.
That is the best thing somebody can do to help himself.
Cheers,

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
Hi somesh ,
Ur application already Locked-in!!! If Consultant is not ready to send ur Doc. Get all the Doc. from him back asap. Send it yourself and go to E-case and change the mailing address to your current address. and send a mail saying that no more represetative for you.

All the best.

preetdhillon4u

Star Member
May 22, 2010
NEW YORK
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
4 NOV 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Appan ..correctly said....do it ur self...u will get full support from this forum....
Cheers.:

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't have to make any change to your job duties since your case is under the previous rules (38-list)

You may go on on ur own..if u can.

I guess u can!

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
thanx guys!!!!

u all made me relaxed,,,i wont change anything now,,let the god decide my destiny!!!

thank u so much frnds,,u all r really a grt support!!!

apache

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
04 Jun 2009
File Transfer...
09 Jun 2009
Med's Request
15 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan, 29 Jan
Passport Req..
13 May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2010
i will with most of what they said. you can do it yourself. as per CIC, they treat all cases equally. so why pay huge amounts to these consultants? the way i see it, the only thing they can do is help you prepare your documents. what's worse, your consultant doesn't seem to know or understand the way CIC works! my advise, do it yourself. this forum is of great help, it helped me too. i applied myself, and got visas already. there are so many great guys here willing to help, so you've got nothing to worry

hope this helps

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somesh said:

STUPID CONSULTANT...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
dude you should sack your consultant. i will never hire or trust a consultant who doesn't even know about the basic rules and changes. i'm sure you can do it yourself.

Sadruddin

Jul 21, 2008
you have 100s of consultants here for free? why paying some studpid, uneducated consultants who can't even read the CIC instrcutions properly?!?!?!?!?! come on, wake up!
Anther thing, if you don't believe in yourself and act independently, I suggest you make sure you gain that confidence before landing in Canada--coz you can't afford hiring consultants in every stage in your life there.

Follow what others sugegsted.

Good luck,
S!